Internship in the V-label department (m/f/d)
The people behind ProVeg (formerly VEBU) are united by a vision of a world where everyone chooses to eat delicious and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet. Our goal is to reduce global animal consumption by 50 percent by 2040. We are committed to this goal at both the individual and institutional level.
ProVeg stands for an attentive and respectful corporate culture, as well as for an inviting, dialogue-oriented communication and brand strategy that is geared to content and results.
- Support of the licensing process, from inquiry to invoice.
- Database maintenance and office organisation.
- Customer contact by email and telephone.
- Market research, research, and competition observation.
- Creation of texts for newsletters, articles, etc.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- You are enthusiastic about plant-based living.
- Ideally, you have study ecotrophology, food technology, or a related course, or have a high affinity for nutrition and food.
- You have strong communication skills
- You can work independently and have an eye for optimising things.
- You have good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- You live in Berlin or would be happy to move to Berlin for your internship.
What we offer:
Our application procedure:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- We are a workplace that encourages everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We are an inclusive workplace for our diverse employees around the world.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Daily tasty and healthy vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement by a superior.
- Become part of a great team and work with us on a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals and our planet.
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
030 / 290.282.53.65
030 / 297.780.50
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: