IT Service Desk Officer (m/f/d)
FSC Global Development GmbH
We are looking for a competent and customer-oriented
IT Service Desk Officer(m/f/d),
who will provide essential technical support on computer systems and thereby will contribute to the ongoing operational efficiency of FSC.
The ideal candidate has proven experience as a help desk technician, enjoys working with people, supporting queries on basic technical issues and finding solution to them.
You will be part of our IT and Knowledge Management Programme and as an IT Service Desk Officer, you’ll be the first point of contact for all employees related to any technical issues (such as forgotten passwords, e-mail issues, viruses, etc.). You will support the Programme with installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
- Responds to Level I and level 2 support requests via multiple sources such as phone, email, chat and tracks using ticketing system.
- Configures and installs laptops, peripheral equipment, and other mobile devices.
- Installs and performs minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Ensures maintenance of the IT assets database for all IT equipment, and/or software in accordance with organisation policy and procedures.
- Ensures the operational readiness and maintenance of conference room audio and video equipment and devices.
- Supports the creation and update existing user manuals and training presentations.
- Supports and contributes to IT-related tasks or projects through the implementation of appropriate technologies and solutions.
- Identifies recurring problems and notifies team members.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- University degree or Higher-Level education or Training in Computer science, Business Information technology or IT related field.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in IT Support or in a similar position.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of basic hardware and software products.
- Experience with Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Office 365, mobile device management, and Sophos and Cisco meraki. Mac OS is a plus.
- Customer service-oriented attitude to work with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey information clearly to users and grasp perceived difficulties.
- Basic knowledge in the handling of network technologies (TCP/IP, router, switch).
- Good knowledge of operating systems for servers and clients (e.g. Windows or Linux).
- Good time management skills: Ability to perform well while handling simultaneously a number of support functions.
- Solution oriented attitude to work as well as a strong sense for diligence and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to plan and organise work.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German would be a plus.
- ITIL Foundation Certification would be a plus.
FSC Global Development GmbH
0228 / 18.104.22.168
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: