Internship Marketing & Journalism
Breeze Technologies UG
Breeze Technologies develops a cloud analytics platform for environmental data and offers low-cost air quality sensors for large-scale indoor and outdoor deployments – 1.000 times cheaper than industry standard solutions. The startup’s smart algorithms suggest the most efficient and effective air quality improvement measures, connect customers to intervention partners if necessary and track the success of implemented and ongoing interventions for the two targeted customer segments smart buildings and smart cities.
We are looking for an intern for our marketing & public relations team for a minimum three-month position based in Hamburg to start immediately. Breeze offers you the possibility to experience the agile and fast-paced working environment of a startup company. You will have your own projects and responsibilities from day one and work closely with the rest of our team.
What we offer:
- Further development of the language representation of Breeze;
- Further development of our Website and especially the text content
- Quality assurance of internal and external documents;
- Operational content marketing & strategic development;
- Creation of press briefs;
- Research content marketing opportunities & write background articles;
- Blog about our startup & engage customers on Facebook.
At Breeze, we are always striving for a cleaner environment and a better tomorrow. That is what motivates us every day. Think Breeze is right for you? Then:
- Work on a great product in one of the most innovative startups in Hamburg;
- A great and dynamic team;
- A flexible work schedule;
- Your own responsibilities and projects from day one;
- Future career opportunities in our growing team.
We are looking forward to your application.
Apply now by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV, a cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and if you have, please attach samples of your previous work. Your contact for any questions is Hannah Bettenhausen. Should you have any questions, you can contact us.
NB: The applications must be in English only.
What we expect:
- Speak English fluently, with professional writing skills;
- Knowledge of the German language would be a plus;
- Completed basic studies in the field of communication, journalism etc.
- First work experience in your field, e.g. as a copywriter or editor, or journalistic experience;
- Experience with using WordPress and social media;
- An interest in the environment and environmental protection;
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own and have a positive spirit;
- Experience in using layout tools like InDesign would be a plus.
Breeze Technologies UG
Harburger Schloßstraße 6-12
+49 (0)40 / 7126.96.36.199
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: