Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the Communication Department (m/f/d)
Do you like writing texts of all kinds and do you enjoy keeping different threads together and working on various projects? Are you organised, structured and able to prioritise? Are you familiar with the most popular social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram and are you always up to date with all veggie trends? If so, then become part of our communications team and help to change the world!
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Support the management of all ProVeg International social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, thus expanding our reach and growing our community.
- Researching and contacting influencers, as well as generating leads..
- Maintaining the ProVeg International blog: uploading content and images.
- Support with writing ad-hoc blog content in response to news and events.
- Support with generating leads for and compiling the ProVeg International newsletter
- Other general international communications tasks as required
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Native English or fluency in English
- Excellent grammar and spelling with a high level of writing ability
- Social media knowledge and experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace and to deadlines
- Care passionately about the aims of the organisation
- Experience in a similar role in a comparable NGO
- Enthusiasm for social media
- Experience in writing marketing content
- Information design skills
- Image editing skills: Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: