ERP Manager (m/f/d)
FSC Global Development GmbH
We are looking for a competent and customer-oriented ERP Manager, who will provide essential technical support on SAP Business byDesign and thereby will contribute to the ongoing operational efficiency of FSC.
The ideal candidate has proven experience in System Administration, ERP support, especially with SAP Business byDesign, and enjoys working with people.
You will be part of our Technology and Information Unit and as an ERP Manager, you will collaborate in the development, planning, and implementation of the SAP system as well as oversee the ongoing smooth operation and daily running of the system in alignment with business unit expectations. You will also perform system administration, trouble-shooting and upgrade activities for FSC’s SAP Business ByDesign ERP.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop business strategies and manage critical path activities to troubleshoot or escalate problems.
- Implement and support the following SAP modules: Finance, HR, Procurement, Travel Management
- Provide end-user support, maintenance of interfaces and access to work centres as well as platform administration of the ERP.
- Compile and deliver regular reports, statistics and evaluations and verify accuracy of reports using tools.
- Prepare and provide training for the use of the ERP, including creating and maintaining the process and training documentation.
- Collaborate on projects to upgrade ERP, gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement enhancements.
- Work with FSC end-users, business process owners, and implementation partners to identify solutions that meet business needs.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- University degree or Higher-Level education or Training in Computer science, Business Information technology or IT related field.
- Successfully completed ERP training or equivalent.
- Professional experience in ERP support.
- Experience in managing SAP Business ByDesign is essential.
- Very good knowledge and practical usage of the MS Office package.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and German.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Solution-oriented thinking and a high degree of service orientation.
- Ability to convey information clearly to users and grasp perceived difficulties.
- Good time management skills: Ability to perform well while handling simultaneously a number of support functions.
- Strong sense for diligence and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to FSC’s vision and mission.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany.
- Type and duration of contract: 2 years with the possibility for extension.
- Working Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week.
- Starting Date: 01 March 2020 or as soon as possible.
FSC Global Development GmbH
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: