Federal Volunteer Service in the Executive Support and Internationalisation Team
Are you are a great communicator and a fast learner who likes intellectual challenges and has a passion for all things veggie? Do you have experience in organisational development, governance, legal issues, or similar areas, and would like a front-row seat to all aspects of the internal workings of a growing international NGO? As a member of both the Executive Support Team and the Internationalisation Team, you will work in a unit where all the various aspects of our activities come together. You will be tasked with diverse and challenging tasks and projects, depending on your personal strengths and interests.
Since you will be working directly with the Executive Team and our Country Directors, you will be privy to confidential information on a regular basis, which requires a high level of integrity and an ability to keep sensitive information confidential. We are looking for a committed, idealistic, and at the same time pragmatic federal volunteer who is looking for a new challenge and is eager to further the plant-based movement in order to help make the world a better place.
Internationalisation Team (25%):
- Executive Support Team (75%):
- Supporting projects and communication with partner organisations.
- Assisting in event management.
- Assisting in staff inclusion, equity, and diversity projects.
- Acting as first point of contact (dealing with correspondence and phone calls, often controlling access to the Executive).
- Assisting in the conception, design, and preparation of appealing presentations and pitch decks.
- Researching, editing, and maintaining image and text material, as well as information processing.
- Administrative tasks
- Miscellaneous tasks, depending on the situation and need.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the status quo of plant-based and cultured alternatives to animal products in the countries ProVeg is working in or may be working in (including mapping the non-profit, food industry, retail, and related sectors).
- Establishing and maintaining connections with existing players and stakeholders from the wider plant-based movement and industries in countries where ProVeg has prospective branches, partners, or grantees.
- Assisting in the strategic and operational support which the Internationalisation team offers to the existing ProVeg branches.
- Miscellaneous tasks, depending on requirements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of and alignment with ProVeg International’s vision and mission.
- Self-starter personality with a curious nature and a drive to continuously grow
- Excellent project-management skills.
- Familiarity with the cultural, economic, and social context of countries in which ProVeg is working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with an excellent eye for detail.
- A positive, proactive, and enthusiastic work attitude .
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Strong collaboration and excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to thrive in a team and to develop and maintain positive employee relations.
- Experience in working with a business or charity.
- Graphic design and creative visual skills (particularly for creating and improving presentations, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills in English; German language skills preferred.
- Very high level of integrity, loyalty, and trustworthiness.
- Experience in working with people from different backgrounds and a strong commitment to equal opportunities.
- Knowledge of NGO-sector-specific issues.
- Understanding of the international non-profit landscape in the area of food awareness.
- Experience in successful community outreach projects.
- Food Industry experience and expertise.
- Knowledge and experience in governmental issues.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: