Consultancy Intern - Impact Hub Berlin
Impact Hub Berlin
Impact Hub Berlin is looking for a new team member. We’re searching for someone passionate about impact innovation and eager to support our consultancy team’s local and international projects.
Excited to create impact together?
Position: Consultancy Intern
Employer: Impact Hub Berlin GmbH
Location: 246 Friedrichstraße, 10969 Berlin, Germany
Duration: Six months, full-time
Application Deadline: Friday 7th February 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Language: English and German (C1 level for both)
Impact Hub Berlin is growing – come join the team! We believe in collaboration, entrepreneurship and resilience and aim to build a powerful ecosystem that accelerates impact-driven people and organisations.
Our ideal candidate is energetic, detail-oriented and motivated. You should be interested in running and growing innovation projects that enable social impact and new ways of working. You can see some examples of our recent programmes here. Tasks will be diverse, including research, event planning and programme outreach.
Your responsibilities will include:
You would be a perfect addition to the team because:
- Researching trending topics like tech for good, impact innovation or the Sustainable Development Goals
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Conducting local and global venture scouting within the Impact Hub Global Network and beyond
- Planning workshops and events such as Startup Tours, Ecosystem Immersions or Design-Thinking Workshops (what all these are will become clear in time!)
What you can expect:
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are quick to take the initiative
- You work in a strategic, organised way
- You have excellent written skills
- You are enthusiastic about the work of Impact Hub Berlin
How to apply:
- The chance to put your creativity to use in a professional context
- A friendly, open and collaborative working environment
- An insight into the work of Impact Hub Berlin
- Full-time access to Impact Hub Berlin and its amenities, including our full events programme and free refreshment
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV with relevant skills and experience, alongside a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Address your email to Héloïse Le Masne and set the subject as ‘Consultancy_Internship_(YOUR_NAME)’.
Please note that this internship must be part of your mandatory study programme or we will be unable to accept your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Impact Hub Berlin
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: