Value Chain Development Manager (m/f/d)
FSC Global Development GmbH
The Value Chain Development manager manages the development of sustainable value chains and increases uptake and awareness of FSC by managing effective relationships with key value chain players. Based on market intelligence, the incumbent develops and transforms value chains by targeting key players and collaborating with them to implement effective action plans.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To manage strategic direction setting and action planning for priority value chains
- To manage value chain development activities and the development of FSC action plans for priority value chains, in collaboration with relevant value chain players.
- To coordinate and produce value chain specific marketing and communication materials in collaboration with the responsible departments.
- To manage external and internal communication channels with relevant sectors (e.g. events, campaigns, market news articles, intranet, customer relation management system).
- To manage the implementation and coordination of partnerships/relationships between FSC and relevant value chain players.
- To coordinate key account relations across other FSC programs globally where appropriate
- To represent FSC at market related events.
- Additional Tasks as agreed with the Value Chain Development Programme Manager.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Forest Products, Sales, Public Relations).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in market development, Key Account Management and/or related fields.
- Experience in working with international organisations and international project teams.
- Knowledge of relevant markets, value chains, sectors and trends.
- Experience in forest-based industries would be an advantage
- Proven track record in managing value chain partnerships, working on sustainability in supply chains and/or value chain development.
- Good time management skills: Ability to perform well while handling simultaneously a number of functions.
- Service and solution-oriented attitude to work.
- Project management experience.
- Proven ability to plan and organize work.
- Networking skills.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Other language proficiency a plus (e.g. Spanish, French, Mandarin)
- Good skills in the use of/experience with Standard software packages (MS Office).
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems, for example salesforce.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills that contribute to cohesive team efforts and decision making.
- Active-listening skills.
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Bonn, Germany
- Starting Date: 1st June 2020 or as soon as possible
- Working Hours: Full-time - 40 hours per week.
- Duration of contract: The position is limited for 2 years with the possibility for extension.
- Travel: the position includes sporadic travel
FSC Global Development GmbH
Human Resources Department
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: