Consultant – Energy, Sustainability & Infrastructure (m/f/x)
Navigant - A Guidehouse Company
Consultant – Energy, Sustainability & Infrastructure – M/F/D
Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.
Then the following position could be just what you are looking for!
- You are looking for an outstanding international consultancy that has a real impact in transitioning the world to a sustainable, decarbonised energy system?
- You want to be part of a diverse team with advanced knowledge and insights in the field of renewable energy, power systems and energy markets?
- You like working together on complex problems in projects with colleagues from different backgrounds, driving towards tangible results that make a difference for a wide range of clients?
- And you would like to develop new skills rapidly and look forward to stepping out of your comfort zone?
As a Consultant at Navigant in Berlin you will work on many different projects that vary from designing and evaluating power market rules and sustainable energy policies for regulators to achieve policy targets, to strategy development for energy companies and defining the requirements for future energy systems for grid operators.
You will conduct analyses, condense the results of your analysis in reports and present them to the clients and other stakeholders. You thereby contribute to the implementation of consultancy projects and ultimately support the transition to a sustainable energy supply system. Most of the projects are focused in Germany and Europe, with occasional projects being implemented outside the EU.
Our Energy, Sustainability & Infrastructure team provides political, strategic and management consultancy to institutions and companies across the energy value chain that aim to support the energy transition. Amongst the topics addressed are the design of policies and the implementation of new technological developments that are needed to equip energy systems with distributed sources such as renewables, storage options and electromobility, increase flexibility between power and fuels, interconnectivity between regions of supply and demand, and emerging services and technologies powered by data resulting from the digitalisation of the energy system. Our strength lies in our strategic understanding of complex relations between technology, policy and business, and our ability to translate that into actionable advice for our clients.
If you are enthusiastic about the job described above and you find yourself in the following profile, then we would be happy to meet you!
- University degree with a focus on (energy) economics, (energy) business management, electrical engineering, physics, or equivalent experience
- Preferred first knowledge of power supply systems, grid integration of decentralised sources, digitalisation of the energy sector and/or power markets
- 0-3 years working experience in related fields
- Enjoy working with others; personal initiative and ideas are highly welcome
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- Passion for sustainability, innovation and personal development
- Able to work in German and English (written and spoken)
Guidehouse is an equal opportunities employer and applies objective criteria to assess potential suitability. We are committed to ensuring all our directors, employees, contractors and job applicants receive fair and equitable treatment across all aspects of the firm’s HR policies and practices and we aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of race, color, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact our EME recruiting team at TalentAcquisitionEME@navigant.com.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or recruitment agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouseprovides a comprehensive benefits package for employees to participate in, either individually or with dependents. Our benefits package is designed to help employees accomplish their personal well-being and financial goals, while achieving a desired work-life balance. We strive to ensure our benefits are innovative and competitive, delivering real value to our employees and their family.
- 30 days holiday per year
- Employer-funded pension after completion of probation period
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Subsidy to the public transport ticket
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work-Life-Balance through flexible work agreements
- Employee discounts
Navigant - A Guidehouse Company
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: