HR Manager Tech (gn)
Clean energy for everyone.
Inspired by our love for the planet, we are creating a liveable future for all humans with renewable energy. Our mission is to build a solar plant on every roof in the world. We enable homeowners to produce their own green electricity and at the same time actively contribute to climate protection.
Let's co-determine the energy revolution together and become part of team!
- You partner with the Tech department and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team
- You consult the CTO and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management and employee relations
- You consult with employees and managers to address root causes of organizational issues and address employee relations issues with a systematic approach
- You develop communication and change management plans when required
- You are the ambassador for the Tech department - you plan and implement organizational culture activities
- You take care of the employee lifecycle; from hiring of new employees to leaving process
- You plan and drive the recruitment process based on business requirements; you hire the best Tech talents for zolar
- You proactively drive employer branding in collaboration with business stakeholders with focus on the engineering community
- You consult and support on implications and requirements for successfully executing zolar’s expansion strategy
How you fit in with us
- You have tons of positive energy, high drive and proactivity
- You are passionate to work in teams and to enable others to grow
- You are great at influencing through communication, strong relationships, expertise and data
- You understand business strategy and HR implications; you have the ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees
- You worked as Tech recruiter or HR Manager / Business Partner in a fast paced environment
- You graduated in Psychology, HR or similar with at least 5 years as HRBP/ Senior
- You have experience in working with Tech Teams; ideally you have worked as a Scrum Master, Software Engineer or in a similar role
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written communication)
What zolar offers you
- Flexible working hours and contract of employment of indefinite duration
- Be part of a team that is motivated to make an impact each day
- Pioneer of the energy revolution to achieve a 100% renewable energies supply
- Plenty of room for own ideas and creative implementation of innovative solutions
- Our open feedback culture, we offer regular feedback discussions
- Numbers and goals are transparently communicated during our monthly All-Stars meeting
- Reduced Urban Sports Club M-membership
- Free energy suppliers such as fruits and drinks
- Our company culture, which is important to us - team events happen regularly
Your contact person
Ellin Eberhard is looking forward to your application!
Our career webpage gives you a first impression of our company culture.
- Clean energy is our drive
- Only those who make mistakes will get better
- We live teamwork
- We are open-minded and respect each other
- We tackle things, question and improve them
- Fun and positive thinking motivate us
At zolar we strive to provide a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, height, origin, age or religion (or the absence thereof).
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: