Senior Customer Experience Manager DE
Your Superfoods GmbH
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 50, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Manage a growing team of customer experience agents by providing ongoing feedback and support
- Serve as the resident expert on all Your Super customer policies and procedures
- Provide input and recommendations on how to improve existing policies
- Handle customer service escalations that may arise within operations in the EU
- Lead day-to-day operations with extremely high attention to every detail
- Enforce and strengthen the customer experience team's performance by creating performance improvement plans and identifying training opportunities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to optimize the customer experience
- Lead the EU Customer Experience through review of the full journey including all touchpoints ( Email, Social, Phones, Loyalty)
- Use customer insights and analytics to identify CX improvements
- Oversee the execution of certain deliverables on the CX projects, as delegated by the Customer Experience Leader (US)
- Must be fluent in German & English
- 5+ years of customer service/support or operations management experience, including experience managing leads
- Experience building a team at a hyper-growth company
- Ecommerce/D2C experience is mandatory
- Experience building, coaching and training teams in a fast-paced environment (startup background a plus!).
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for creating and abiding by internal processes
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Comfort and experience handling high stakes customer claims/escalations
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
- Must have experience with Zendesk
- Experience in Shopify is a plus
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 25 days vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass Membership
- Monthly social events
- Hyper-growth start-up for career development
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Your Superfoods GmbH
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: