- Are you excited to use your administrative and project management skills and mindset for creating a thriving economy that works for both people and planet?
- Would you enjoy enabling a corporate-facing team in an international non-profit organization to pursue its mission through diligent administration and project management?
- Do you have a keen interest in improving working procedures through operational excellence?
Then help us make the business case for our planet and people.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join CDP’s Corporate Relations team. This position is an exciting opportunity to apply technical, analytical and data visualization skills in the context of an environmental NGO that works with many of the world’s largest multinationals, such as L'Oréal, Volkswagen and Telefonica, to mitigate climate change, improve water security and tackle deforestation.
The role includes
- Enabling the work of CDP Europe’s Corporate Relations Team through administrative excellence, e.g.
- By orchestrating the internal knowledge management platform (Sharepoint), communications channels (MS Teams etc.) and external communications calendar;
- By ensuring the material the team relies upon for external engagement is always up to date, such as presentations, pitch documents, etc;
- By ensuring a high level of data quality related to the corporations working with CDP, e.g. through keeping contacts updated, identifying contact data gaps and closing them through web research;
- By mastering CDP’s CRM system, extracting data and formatting them for mailouts etc.
- Coordinating, scheduling and monitoring corporate relations activities throughout the year, ensuring these cater to our mission to aide companies in pursuing their journey towards a low-carbon, water-secure and deforestation-free future;
- Assisting in event management and coordination such as corporate stakeholder workshops across Europe as well as virtually;
- Representing CDP Europe’s Corporate Relations Team in global internal workstreams and projects; these could be related to both procedural efficiencies, closely aligned with the tasks described above, but also more thematic projects where this role would be responsible for orchestrating input from within CDP Europe’s Corporate Relations team;
- Managing the score feedback process to companies as well as producing briefing documents to enable the team to conduct efficient score feedback conversations with companies;
- This will require building up strong knowledge in CDP’s scoring methodologies and establishing a smart and IT-supported process for consolidating this information efficiently and at scale
Content writing and communications
- Ensuring a high level of quality of the written communication between CDP Europe and corporations, such as by drafting and reviewing mailout templates, website communication, high-level communications between senior CDP Europe staff and corporate decision-makers up to C-level;
- Generating template presentations, compelling pitching brochures and other material equipping Engagement Managers and Officers in their engagement companies to disclose to CDP
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated team;
- Working with many dedicated and passionate people for a good cause;
- Competitive NGO salary and annual bonus (depending on company results);
- 30 days annual holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company Pension with Allianz;
- Monthly contribution to public transport ticket (BVG Monatskarte);
- Modern office at Sony Centre/Potsdamer Platz with free hot and cold beverages.
The successful candidate will work five days per week and must be able to work legally in Germany. This full-time role is based at our office in Berlin, Germany, and will work closely with the Corporate Operations team and related roles in other teams, and report to the Associate Director Corporate Operations.
Interested candidates should submit their application documents (motivation letter addressed to David Lammers, CV, references/certificates, salary expectations and earliest starting date) in English, as a single PDF and via email to email@example.com with “Administration and Project Specialist – First name Last name” in the subject line.
Before you apply, we’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicant's privacy notice. By emailing us your application, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
Please note that we only provide feedback to shortlisted candidates due to the sheer volume of applications. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your understanding.