“A Company built on the idea of change.”
Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and is based on Swedish research from Lund University. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fibre rich oats into nutritional liquid food that is perfectly designed for humans. Oatly is the #1 oat based dairy alternative producer in the world with products spanning across multiple categories. We understand it’s all about execution and being world class, we have a solid track record on delivering this and exciting innovation to continue to stay ahead.
Sustainability, nutritional health and trust are at the heart of what we do. We are building a culture that constantly upgrades each other and the planet. This is a company that shows great respect and demonstrates immense courage to make positive change.
We are looking for a
Demand Planner (gn) DACH & Benelux
for making Oatly even more awesome by developing & reviewing our forecasting process of the demand from all DACH & Benelux retailers. Working both on short and mid-term forecasts to spot trends and other demand spikes. The input from this will be an integral part to support the S&OP process with our Swedish teams, as well as our short-term production plans & operations.
You will be a key link between our DACH & Benelux sales team, Customers, and our planning team, providing the opportunity to build strong relationships both internally & externally.
Here are the things we want to hire you to do
- Setting up and leading the DACH & Benelux sales forecasting process for all retailers to secure forecast accuracy.
- Analysis of customer forecasts, order schedules, historic demand, annual volumes, promotions, and seasonality.
- Understanding sales trends and challenging the short and mid-term commercial forecast input.
- Analyze orders vs forecast to track weekly/monthly performance, prepare data for regular forecast reviews with the sales team.
- Provide input to support the S&OP process with our Swedish teams, as well as our short-term production plans & operations.
- Close cooperation with the DACH & Benelux sales team and Swedish commercial planning team.
Here are the things we think you need
- You thrive in a job that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure.
- You have 3 Years of professional experience in demand/supply planning or a similar role.
- You are structure and detail-oriented but never forget the full picture
- You have a background/strong interest in the supply chain but also have a good understanding of the FMCG world.
- You have excellent Excel skills and you enjoy building tools to create efficiencies in your role.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves, dive into numbers and develop processes.
- You communicate fluently in English and having a little chat in German doesn't scare you.
- You are looking forward to meeting the team in Berlin once a month. Or you are even situated in Berlin.
And here's another list of qualities we think to make a good Oatly team member
- You feel connected to our mission of encouraging health, sustainability, and transparency.
- You are a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success - we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality.
- You have the personality to succeed in this role – collaborative, energetic, flexible, humble, dedicated, analytical, reliable, positive, and trustworthy.
- You are ready to make your mark in a hyper growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company.
- You enjoy sharing your quirkiness and talents with your coworkers.
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with some of the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us, like genuinely great coworkers who want to see the company and each other succeed, a start-up vibe with an established company history, really great benefits, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's do this together! It will be fun!