We are one of the leading German consulting companies working in international development cooperation. At GFA Consulting Group, we strive to catalyse change to improve the quality of life of people around the world. We provide consulting services and implement projects financed through bilateral and multilateral funds. Our clients are GIZ, KfW, the European Commission and many others.
Since 1982, we have been active in more than 130 countries and continuously expand the scope of our work, which currently includes ten technical business areas and corresponding departments.
The recruiting of suitable experts for tender and projects is one of the essential tasks in our business and a prerequisite for our success.
Join our team in the Recruitment Department in Hamburg as an open-minded
Recruitment Specialist (m/f/d) for International Development Experts
and contribute to our mission to provide quality services worldwide.
As part of the GFA Recruitment Department and in close collaboration with the technical departments, your responsibilities will comprise the following tasks:
- Management of the whole recruitment process for tenders, projects and studies for different clients
- Addressing candidates proactively by world-wide sourcing and identifying of suitable experts
- Together with your colleagues in the Recruitment Department you will maintain and extend our internal Expert Database
- You will be responsible for the communication with the experts and establish your own network
- You will be responsible for the selection of experts in close collaboration with the colleagues in the technical departments
- You are the contact person for applicants and the technical departments in all recruiting matters
- You initiate and coordinate personnel marketing events (e.g. organization of job fair appearances)
- You will publish job advertisements for our in-house positions, invite suitable candidates, conduct interviews and advise our technical departments on the selection of our future colleagues
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree, preferably in the context of development cooperation, international project management or human resources
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the context of development cooperation or/and in recruiting or related tasks
- 2 years of relevant experience in the context of international project management
- Fluency in English and French, Spanish and German is an asset
- You confidently handle MS Office software (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team spirit and motivational and social skills
- You have the willingness to adopt a flexible working approach and timing in response to existing work load as well as a passion for recruiting
We work at the heart of International Cooperation and find solutions to global challenges through our projects. Integrated into a team of employees from all over the world and different backgrounds, we lay the foundation for you to grow and learn within GFA through continuous skills development and further training.
Our flexible working time model and our family-oriented company policy makes it possible for you to reconcile professional and private life . Even though Hamburg is a vibrant city, GFA offices are surrounded by nature. To get here fast and easy we offer a public transport reimbursement program.
The sense of community at GFA is very important to us. We regularly organize social events for people to get to know each other and to exchange.
Interested candidates should send their complete application (cover letter, CV, work references / certificates) by email to Regine Reuter,
email@example.com using as reference REC-DEU20GFA0355