Senior Sustainability Consultant (m/f/x)
Leadership & Sustainability Karin Ekberg GmbH
Senior Sustainability Consultant (m/f/x) -
full time job (80-100%) | distance work position | resident
Who we are?
Leadership & Sustainability is a service and solution company
in the field of sustainability. We serve customers globally on a
diverse set of projects. We work in the apparel, footwear, and
textile as well as the consumer goods sector and are based in
Würzburg, Bavaria, Germany.
Help shape the future in the area of sustainability!
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours and home office
- Full-time employment
- Flexible, self-organized work with short communication
- International working environment with flat hierarchies and
- Room for own ideas
This position includes:
- Consulting on client projects
- Verification (e.g. Higg BRM – Brand and Retail Module –
verification) and assurance
- Managing projects
- Business development and marketing
- Sales and client relationships
- Building and leading a team of environmental and social
If you answer yes to the questions below then you are the
rights person for us!
- Are you passionate about sustainability and do you have team
- Do you want to help drive improvements in performance and
sustainability results for brands and
retailers and other organizations?
- Are you committed to great quality and customer experience?
- Do you have experience in the apparel, footwear, and textile
- Do you have a relevant university degree (textile /
environment / sustainability / chemistry) and 10-15
years of experience?
- Do you have experience in developing sustainability
strategies, sustainability reports, ISO management
systems, GHG emission calculations and / or any related areas?
- Would you be inspired by joining a global, growing company
and help lead business development,
teams, and projects, and – most importantly – take great care
of our clients in the area of sustainability?
- You have excellent English and German language skills?
Please send us:
- A two-minute video explaining how you would approach this
- A two-page document explaining how you would approach this
position, the potential you see in this
area and what your contribution would be
- Your resume and salary expectations
- Your earliest start date
- Indication of the platform through which you found the job ad
We will only consider complete applications as
Please send your application by January 21st,
2022, via e-mail to Ronja Königer: email@example.com
- Bundesweit - remote
- Leadership & Sustainability Karin Ekberg GmbH
- Ronja Königer
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: