Dieses Stellenangebot als E-Mail versenden:
Digital Product Operations Lead (m/w/d) – Climate Action
ClimatePartner is a leading solution provider for corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with a cloud-based software that is unique on the market. We help our customers calculate and reduce carbon emissions and offset residual emissions. This renders products and companies carbon neutral, confirmed by our label.
We offer carbon offset projects in different regions and with different technologies and standards. The additional social benefits of the projects are particularly important to us. Our efforts are geared towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Today, our more than 500 employees are spread across offices in Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Essen, London, Milan, Munich (HQ), Paris, Stockholm, The Hague, Vienna and Zurich. We work with more than 5,000 companies in 60+ countries.
We strive to improve lives – today and tomorrow.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges humanity has ever faced. For global warming to remain below 1.5°C, the United Nations have set a clear goal: zero emissions (climate neutrality) until 2050.
To achieve this, we all need to change our behavior rapidly. We help both, companies and individuals to calculate and reduce their carbon footprint and offset unavoidable emissions. Thus, we enable them to become climate neutral and make their contribution to reach the 1.5°C target.
By doing this, we direct funds towards the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and support people and wildlife in developing countries.
In the digital product, our main challenges are
- Creating innovative user-centered products which support our customers across their whole climate action journey
- Delivering fitting solutions fast and consistently reacting to feedback whilst keeping our eyes on the vision.
- Juggling the demands of our inhouse users with what our B2B customers need across a wide range of industries
How we work
We work in cross-functional and autonomous teams that co-create software solutions and take ownership from idea to impact.
As product operations lead you support these teams with everything that happens after delivery. Ensuring users are trained and aware of the changes coming, generating insights from data, setting up and optimizing support processes, fostering feedback from stakeholders and users. You bring it all together for the teams to have it at their fingertips and base their decisions on it.
We shape the way we work around principles like candid feedback, data-driven and co-creation. Based on these principles you gather and share best practices and help us to continuously optimize our product operations.
We work in co-located teams, and we also offer a hybrid work environment. We are idealists concerning our purpose, pragmatists with regards to getting stuff done and colleagues when it comes to reaching common goals or having an afterwork beer. We value everyone’s life outside of work and go at a sustainable pace.
- You have experience in agile product organizations
- You enjoy building our product operations from scratch and enjoy adapting it continuously to our fast-changing organisation
- You start with the people and design the processes around their needs
- You always try to understand the problem first and have techniques to do so
- You have a tendency to go for pragmatic solutions first
- You derive your actions from data
- You seek out conversations to confirm what you are seeing in the data
- You have experience in setting up support processes
- Documenting, creating manuals and FAQs is something you enjoy doing
- You have excellent communication skills in English
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
We value transparency, open communication, and maintain a casual and easy-going work environment. ClimatePartner is a growing company in a market with great future prospects. Find out more about working at ClimatePartner at climatepartner.com/careers.
People & Culture
+49 89 1222875-1314
- ClimatePartner GmbH
- Iliyana Dimitrov
- +49 89 1222875-1314
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: