IT Services Expert (gn)
VIER PFOTEN – Stiftung für Tierschutz
FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.
Would you like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our IT team:
IT Services Expert (gn).
Your contribution will be
- Processing of organization-wide enquiries on all IT infrastructure relevant topics by using our ticket system
- Supporting 1st and 2nd level - Endpoint management and O365 applications
- Organization-wide user administration with focus on our location in Hamburg
- Installing, configuring and supporting clients and applications
- Installing and administrating of IT workstations
- Contributing to technical documentations and the preparation of technical instructions.
- Collaborating within IT-relevant purchasing processes
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Relevant professional experience: several years of experience in IT Support or similar relevant experience
- Educational background with IT relevance
- Very good communication skills in both English and German
- Very good knowledge in MS Windows, Office 365, Sharepoint, Active Directory and basic network knowledge
- Solution-orientated personality, with high flexibility, reliability, and ability to work with virtual teams
- Willingness to travel , drivers license is a plus
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS vision and mission
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- Modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Public transportation ticket or rental bicycle
- Flexible working times with the option of partial remote work
- Fully covered pension payments after one year of employment
How to apply?
We are dedicated to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge. Please send us your application documents (including salary expectation and start date) in English or German as a PDF-file via e-mail to
Human Resources Officer
040/399 249 86
- Remote möglich
- VIER PFOTEN – Stiftung für Tierschutz
- Nicole Zimmermann
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: