Drone Operator (f/m/d)
Leibniz-Zentrum für Agrarlandschaftsforschung (ZALF) e.V.
The mission of the Leibniz Centre for Agricultural Landscape Research (ZALF) as a nationally and internationally active research institute is to deliver solutions for an ecologically, economically and socially sustainable agriculture – together with society.
ZALF is a member of the Leibniz Association and is located in Müncheberg (approx. 35 minutes by regional train from Berlin-Lichtenberg). It also maintains a research station with further locations in Dedelow and Paulinenaue.
The project The MoorGrünFE project aims to generate a set of indicators for grassland sites on drained peat soils or peat soils undergoing rewetting at different spatial scales (from plot level to regional level). These indicators are derived using data from different sensors that can be a proxy of vegetation characteristics, soil condition, and land use.
We offer as soon as possible at our location in Müncheberg a technician position with 50% over a period of 34 months as
Drone Operator (f/m/d)
- 148-2022 -
- drone based monitoring of selected grassland sites
- operating our DJI Matrice unoccupied aerial systems (UAS) and other drones (including multispectral, thermal and hyperspectral systems)
- processing the resulting imagery
- collaborating with researchers
- University degree in the field of Agriculture or Engineering
- experience collecting and processing image data collected from unoccupied aerial systems (UAS)
- experience with a variety of UAS platforms is a plus
- experience with one or more of the following: Pix4D, AgiSoft, QGIS
What we offer:
- an interdisciplinary working environment that encourages independence and self-reliance
- Classification according to the collective agreement of the federal states (TV-L) up to EG 9 (including special annual payment)
- access to modern workspace
- a collegial and open-minded working atmosphere in a dynamic research institution
- company ticket
Women are particularly encouraged to apply. Applications from severely disabled persons with equal qualifications are favored. It is generally possible to work in the position on a part-time basis.
Please send your application preferably online (see button online application below).
For e-mail applications, create a PDF document (one PDF file, max. 5 MB; packed PDF documents, archive files like zip, rar etc. Word documents cannot be processed and therefore cannot be considered!) with the usual documents, in particular CV, proof of qualification and certificates,
- stating the reference number 148-2022
- until 10 December 2022
to (see button e-mail application below).
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: Dr. Gohar Ghazaryan, email@example.com, Tel. +49 (0) 33432/82-411.
Application documents sent by post or extensive publications will not be returned
For cost reasons, application documents or extensive publications can only be returned if an adequately stamped envelope is attached.
If you apply, we collect and process your personal data in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the EU GDPR only for the processing of your application and for purposes that result from possible future employment with the ZALF. Your data will be deleted after six months.
- Leibniz-Zentrum für Agrarlandschaftsforschung (ZALF) e.V.
Eberswalder Straße 84
- Dr. Gohar Ghazaryan
- 033432 82-411
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: