Partner (m/f), Product Sustainability Services - Agchem
Partner for Product Sustainability Services - Agchem (Germany/Switzerland)
-We welcome applicants of either gender to apply for this position-
- Grow and manage a team of highly motivated and qualified consultants.
- Coordinate complex international projects for global registration of pesticides/plant protection products.
- Provide leadership by encouraging staff through effective integration, communication, and recognition and insure team performance and project delivery.
- Continuously keep up with the latest technical and regulatory developments and share your expert knowledge with the team.
- Maintain existing client relationships and develop proactively new opportunities to increase ERM’s market share.
- Collaborate with other ERM teams (e.g. JSC team based in Harrogate, UK) to execute large international projects and promote PSS business in our global organization.
- Competitive salary commensurate with education, experience, and skills. Performance-based bonus scheme.
- Participation in training and career development program.
- Opportunity to work for a multinational company with huge potential for career growth.
- Exposure to high-end consulting.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. We have more than 4,500 people in over 40 countries and territories working out of more than 160 offices. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients.
We have worked with many of the Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing.
Join us and apply online!
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
- Strong academic background (M.Sc,/PhD or equivalent) in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Safety, Biology, (Eco)Toxicology or comparable.
- High level of expertise in the relevant international and in particular European legislation, e.g. PPP and/or technical expertise in chemistry & classification of PPP, Ecotox, Tox, operator & consumer safety, compliance-adherence, Env-Fate.
- Long-term experience (15y+) in a comparable position with existing network in industry and authorities.
- Excellent writing, communication, strategic thinking, and “people” skills.
- Interested and experienced in business development.
- High proficiency in German and English is essential.
- High flexibility and willingness to travel.
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: