Partner (m/f), Product Sustainability Services (Pesticides), Frankfurt
For our rapidly growing and diversifying team in Neu-Isenburg (near Frankfurt) we are seeking a
Partner for Product Sustainability Services (Pesticides)
- We welcome applicants of either gender to apply for this position-
- Grow and manage a team of highly motivated and qualified consultants.
- Coordinate complex international projects for global registration of pesticides/plant protection products.
- Provide leadership by encouraging staff through effective integration, communication, and recognition and insure team performance and project delivery.
- Continuously keep up with the latest technical and regulatory developments and share your expert knowledge with the team.
- Maintain existing client relationships and develop proactively new opportunities to increase ERM’s market share.
- Collaborate with other ERM teams (e.g. JSC team based in Harrogate, UK) to execute large international projects and promote PSS business in our global organization.
- Competitive salary commensurate with education, experience, and skills. Performance-based bonus scheme.
- Participation in training and career development program.
- Opportunity to work for a multinational company with huge potential for career growth.
- Exposure to high-end consulting.
- Strong academic background (M.Sc,/PhD or equivalent) in Chemistry, Environmental Science, Safety, Biology, (Eco)Toxicology or comparable.
- High level of expertise in the relevant international and in particular European legislation, e.g. PPP and/or technical expertise in chemistry & classification of PPP, Ecotox, Tox, operator & consumer safety, compliance-adherence, Env-Fate.
- Long-term experience (15y+) in a comparable position with existing network in industry and authorities.
- Excellent writing, communication, strategic thinking, and “people” skills.
- Interested and experienced in business development.
- High proficiency in German and English is essential.
- High flexibility and willingness to travel.
Join us and apply online by using the link in this job advertisement.
Alternatively you can apply or reach out for us in case of questions by our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your cover letter and CV in English and provide information regarding your availability and salary exectations.
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: