Environmental Fate Field study expert
Environmental Fate Field study expert
RIFCON GmbH is an independent scientific consulting company offering a competent and adaptable service portfolio for the registration of agrochemicals. Our services range from complete EU registration packages to sophisticated GLP field studies and various combinations of these two elements.
We pride ourselves in offering high quality services, fully in line with new developments in legislation, science, product registration and field methods. We continuously strive to develop higher tier field options for registration procedures. Our scientists and technicians are dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality and efficiency with a view to guarantee professional and cost-effective solutions.
We are currently looking for a full-time soil scientist, geographer, geologist or similar individual with a similar or comparable educational background for our Field department located in Hirschberg / Germany.
Your Tasks and responsibilities
The candidate will be involved in various aspects of the development, planning and instigation of GLP field studies intended to support the registration of agricultural chemicals and plant protection products.
As a study director or principal investigator your duties and responsibilities will be to oversee and direct GLP field studies and will include:
Your Qualifications and experience
- The preparation of study plans
- Test site selection and communication with farmers, subcontractors and clients
- Planning, preparing and conducting GLP field trials (including staff supervision)
- The sampling of diverse matrices (e.g. crop, plants, soil, arthropods, earthworms, bees, honey etc.)
- The application of plant protection products
- The evaluation and statistical analysis of the results of field trials
- Commenting on analytical phase reports
- The preparation of final reports (in English)
- Monitoring field studies and laboratory work for multi-site projects
- Cooperation with the RIFCON Regulatory Affairs Department on all project levels
- The development of new study types in the area of environmental fate and ecotoxicology that will be useful for higher tier risk assessments
- Scientific background (soil science, geography, geology, agro science or equivalent discipline)
- Experience in the statistical evaluation of scientific results would be an advantage
- Previous experience in consultancy or CROs (preferably GLP field studies) would be a great advantage Job description is for male and female (m/f) candidates!
- Experience in Environmental Fate studies would be desired
- Experience in GLP would be desired
- Flexibility to adapt to varying study types and study schedules
- Prepared to travel and stay away from home
- Technical understanding and knowledge of equipment and procedures would be desired
- Talent for improvisation
- Very good level of written and spoken English, additional languages would be an asset
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team
- Full, clean driving license
- Attractive working environment including indefinite contract and multifaceted tasks
- Dedicated team of international scientists and staff
- The possibility of professional development and occupational education
- An option to widen your personal network in the area of industry, science and regulatory authorities
If you meet our requirements, please apply in English or German and send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref. No.: 02 – 01.2017 before 28th February 2017 (Cover Letter, CV and Letter of Reference in one Pdf-Document).
RIFCON GmbH – Niederlassung Hirschberg – Goldbeckstr. 13 – 69493 Hirschberg Phone: +49 6201 84528 00 –
Mail: email@example.com – Homepage: www.rifcon.de
+49 6201 84528 00
Ref. No.: 02 – 01.2017
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: