Account Development Officer (f/m)
Fair global trade everyone can believe in
FLOCERT is a leading global certification body, providing sole certification to Fairtrade and offering verification services for social, trade and environmental standards as well as private codes of conduct. Founded in 2003, FLOCERT remains mission-driven and dedicated to working with all types of organizations, from small producers to internationally recognized brands, in order to promote fairness in global trade. Our accreditation as a “Social Enterprise” demonstrates our commitment to social business values.
With four international offices conducting business in over 120 countries, FLOCERT specializes in offering global reach with local expertise. For more information, visit us at www.flocert.net.
FLOCERT is currently looking for a
Account Development Officer (m/f)
- Passionate Sales & Key Account Professional “Vertriebsmitarbeiter” -
- Job Share: Full-time (38,5 hrs. p.w.)
- Position is based in the FLO-CERT GmbH Office in Bonn, Germany
- Salary is based on the Collective Bargaining Agreement Category (Tarifvertrag Gross- und Aussenhandel, Nordrhein-Westfalen), Salary Range V plus an attractive benefits package.
- Flexibility to travel (up to 50% of working time)
- Start date: April 2017 or as soon as possible
As a subdivision of Business Relations, Account Development is currently looking for a self-motivated Sales & Key Account Professional who is mainly responsible for a) active warm/cold acquisition of potential customers, b) continuous customer service and management as well as c) constant support of the daily Account Development processes and tasks.
Besides the active acquisition of new customers, this role also particularly focuses on cross- and up-selling of FLOCERT's new and sub services. In addition, the role implies the representation of FLOCERT at industry events and during customer presentations and/or meetings. The general objective of the role is to support Account Development in Bonn, Germany, in order to create not only sales activities but to support the global sales infrastructure. Thus, major traveling on-site is absolutely required.
- Develop: Identify and proactively contact potential customers.
- Organize: Coordinate and execute sales activities.
- Connect: Attend industry fairs, events and conferences, meet with potential/existing customers based in Europe.
- Represent: Present and embody FLOCERT and its services internally and externally.
- Administrate: Support the daily business of Account Development (offers, quotes and estimates).
- Proactively acquire (warm/cold) new customers mainly based in Europe for “Beyond Fairtrade Services”, such as customized as well as standardized services.
- Independently investigate new business opportunities, cross-sell and upsell existing services.
- Follow-up on sales processes, particularly in terms of mid-sized accounts, in order to close deals.
- Build and manage customer relationships in an efficient manner.
- Preparation of quotes as a direct resonance to customer inquiries.
- Represent FLOCERT at events and conferences.
- Support Account Development to achieve annual KPIs and revenue targets.
- Support the optimization of the strategic direction, structure and workflows of Account Development.
- Successfully completed university degree (e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or Communication) or any other sales or business relevant education (e.g. commercial apprenticeship or further education).
- Three to five years of sales experience, ideally in the field of verification, certification, environment protection or sustainability.
- Previous experience in sales in a B to B environment.
- Experience to work in an international environment (multicultural)
- Well experienced in customer account management.
- Outstanding customer and service orientation.
- Fluent in English (and preferably German).
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
“Nice to have”
- A good understanding of the sustainability market.
- A good understanding of numbers and calculations.
- NGO experience or comparable environment.
- An additional language (like Spanish or French) would be of advantage.
- Experience with the Salesforce software.
- are used to an international work environment.
- are good at dealing with colleagues and customers from various cultures.
- are a dynamic, self-motivated person with great team spirit.
- are open to major travelling.
- are very motivated to work for Fairtrade; and sustainability is not just a buzz word to you.
- have the ability to perform well in a fast-moving and sometimes spontaneous setting.
- have a hands-on and entrepreneurial working style.
- are motivated to work for Sustainability and Fairtrade.
- offer a great opportunity to work within an international team and environment.
- stand for good social benefits and fair compensation.
- encourage a comprehensive work-life-balance.
- provide interesting learning opportunities to foster your development
How to apply
Visit our website: www.flocert.net/about-us/work-for-us/latest-jobs/
Please apply by submitting your application documents in English, with curriculum vitae, reference letters or reference contact data as well as a motivation letter.
Please do kindly note that only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Bonner Talweg 177
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: