Federal Volunteer Service in the ProVeg Incubator as Team and Community Support
ProVeg is a food awareness organisation with the mission to reduce global animal consumption by 50% by the year 2040. We are active in eight countries across four continents and are growing rapidly. We work with governments, private companies, public institutions, medical professionals, and the public to help the world transition to a more plant-based society and economy that is sustainable for humans, animals, and our planet.
The team and community support works in the first incubator in the world that exclusively focuses on helping promising plant-based and cellular agriculture startups to grow successfully. The role varies, extending beyond the key tasks below to include whatever is required for this ambitious endeavor.
- Administer workshop and other services for the startups at the Incubator
- Carry out surveys and document metrics which measure incubator and startup performance.
- Maintain incubator channels of communication, documents, and databases.
- Support event management and administration of the incubator.
- Support the incubator team by taking on varied tasks as needed.
- Experience in a support role; great team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to new tasks quickly and easily
- Readiness to learn and gain a comprehensive understanding of the food industry
- Well organised and detail oriented
- Strong work ethics
- Care passionately about the aims of the organisation
- Interest and experience in startup sector
- Interest and experience in non-profit organizations
- Fluency in both German and English
Benefits of working with us
- Strong organisational focus on personal development and designated training budget
- Flexibility around working arrangements
- Delicious and healthy vegan lunch every day at our Berlin office
- And last but not least: Become part of a great team and work with us towards a world where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all humans, animals, and our planet
Benefits of a federal volunteer service
- Receipt of a monthly allowance
- Benefits through an exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas and much more.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance
- Continued support and individual encouragement by a supervisor
- Insights into the work of one of the most successful NGOs in Germany
- The opportunity to develop one's own skills, gain new competences and gain valuable experience.
- Become not only part of a great team, but also part of a movement that drives decisive social change!
From March 1, 2019.
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our Application Procedure
Your application should include a cover letter, a CV and work certificates. Please tell us how you found this job ad! Please send us your application using our online form. (https://proveg.com/jobs/) Thank you!
The upcoming steps include:
1. Online trial tasks
2. A personal interview and an optional “trial day”, that includes the handling of tasks that are typical for the role you are applying for. If you are not from Berlin you can do this tasks at home. That helps us to get to know you and your way of working better, and gives you a chance to get a full picture of the job and us
3. The final decision may need an extra interview.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: