Experienced Environmental Modeling Expert- (m/f/n)
RIFCON GmbH is an independent scientific consulting company offering a competent and adaptable service portfolio for the registration of agrochemicals, biocides and biopesticides. Our services range from complete EU registration packages, general consultancy work to sophisticated GLP field studies and various combinations of these two elements.
We pride ourselves in offering high quality services, in full compliance with new developments in legislation, science, registration and field methods. We continuously strive to develop higher tier field options for registration procedures. Our scientists and technicians are dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality and efficiency with the aim of guaranteeing professional and cost-effective solutions.
For our E-Fate Modeling team located in Hirschberg / Germany we are looking for an environmental modeling expert (full time).
Experienced Environmental Modeling Expert- (m/f/n) (Ref. No 02-11.2018)
Your Tasks and responsibilities
The candidate will be involved in various aspects of the registration process including:
- The registration of active ingredients, plant protection products in Europe according to Regulation 1107/2009/EC
- Close cooperation with our clients
- Development of registration strategies to support our clients in regulatory affairs
- Preparation of EU dossiers according to European and national requirements
- Collaboration with regulatory and scientific units
- Tracking of regulatory processes
- Scientific background (Geoecology, Biology, Earth and Environmental sciences or equivalent discipline)
- Knowledge of environmental fate modeling preferred (e.g. FOCUS models)
- Knowledge of regulatory processes for product registrations in the EU would be advantageous
- Very good level of written and spoken English, additional languages would be advantageous
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a Team
- Attractive working environment including permanent contract and multifaceted tasks
- To work as part of knowledgeable and dedicated international team of scientists and staff
- The possibility of professional development and occupational education
- An option to widen your personal network in the area of industry, science and regulatory authorities
If you meet our requirements please apply in English or German and send your application to email@example.com with the Ref. No.: 02-11.2018 before 31st January 2019 (Please include a covering letter, your CV, a Letter of Reference and your salary expectation in one PDF Document).
+49 6201 84528 00
Ref. No 02-11.2018
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: