Senior Efficacy Project Manager / Senior Efficacy Expert (m/f/n)
RIFCON GmbH is an independent scientific consulting company offering a competent and adaptable service portfolio for the registration of agrochemicals, biocides and biopesticides. Our services range from complete EU registration packages to sophisticated GLP field studies and various combinations of these two elements.
We pride ourselves in offering high quality services, in full compliance with new developments in legislation, science, product registration and field methods. We continuously strive to develop higher tier field options for registration procedures. Our scientists and technicians are dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality and efficiency with a view to guarantee professional and cost-effective solutions.
We are currently looking for a full-time agricultural scientist or agricultural biologist for our Regulatory Affairs Department located in Hirschberg / Germany.
Senior Efficacy Project Manager / Senior Efficacy Expert (m/f/n) (Ref. 01-11.2018)
Your Tasks and responsibilities
The candidate will be involved in various aspects of the registration of agricultural chemicals and plant protection products including:
- Processing and evaluation of scientific data to assess efficacy of plant protection products according to registration requirements and EPPO standards
- Preparation of EU dossiers according to current EU regulations and national requirements
- Preparation of Biological Assessment Dossiers, draft Registration Reports and Comparative Assessments
- Preparation of expert statements and authority requests
- Study monitoring
- Preparation of study protocols
- Data base maintenance
- Communication with clients, authorities and CROs
- Scientific background (agricultural scientist/ agricultural biologist or similar discipline)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in similar position desired
- Expertise in efficacy evaluations using ARM ST
- Personal experience in conducting/ evaluating and monitoring efficacy trials
- Good to advanced experience in using Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a Team
- Attractive working environment including permanent contract and multifaceted tasks
- To work as part of knowledgeable and dedicated international team of scientists and staff
- The possibility of professional development and occupational education
- An option to widen your personal network in the area of industry, science and regulatory authorities
If you meet our requirements please apply in English or German and send us your application to email@example.com with the Ref. No.: 01-11.2018 before 15st January 2019 (Cover Letter, CV and Letter of Reference in one Pdf-Document).
+49 6201 84528 00
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: