Internship in Web-Development
ProVeg is a food awareness organisation with the mission to reduce global animal consumption by 50% by the year 2040. We are active in eight countries across four continents and are growing rapidly. We work with governments, private companies, public institutions, medical professionals, and the public to help the world transition to a more plant-based society and economy that is sustainable for humans, animals, and our planet.
We search somebody who helps us to set up our Websites.
You support our webmaster in the development of our ProVeg websites:
- testing of several forms or new developments
- testing plugins for compatibility
- bug fixing
- takeover of smaller projects
- content upload
- creating landing pages
Benefits of working with us
- Strong organisational focus on personal development and designated training budget
- Flexibility around working arrangements
- Delicious and healthy vegan lunch every day at our Berlin office
- And last but not least: Become part of a great team and work with us towards a world where everyone chooses delicious and healthy food that is good for all humans, animals, and our planet
Benefits of an intern
At ProVeg, interns not only get an insight into the valuable work of an internationally active non-profit organization, but also the chance to work professionally for animal welfare, health, the environment and sustainability. They are an important part of our creative and motivated team and can contribute their own ideas and knowledge from day one.
From now in
Location Preferably Berlin, Germany, but remote work is also possible
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our Application Procedure
Your application should include a cover letter, a CV and work certificates. Please tell us how you found this job ad! Please send us your application using our online form. (https://proveg.com/jobs/) Thank you!
The upcoming steps include:
1. Online trial tasks
2. A personal interview and an optional “trial day”, that includes the handling of tasks that are typical for the role you are applying for. If you are not from Berlin you can do this tasks at home. That helps us to get to know you and your way of working better, and gives you a chance to get a full picture of the job and us
3. The final decision may need an extra interview.
- You have (good) knowledge in development with HTML and CSS.
- You have knowledge of WordPress development.
- Ideally, you are studying in a computer science-related course or are in the process of completing an apprenticeship.
- Ideally knowledge of GIT
- quick perception and thorough, structured and independent working methods
- Skills in image editing
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: