Brand Manager (f/m/x) - ecover (DACH)
We are people against dirty and we’ve always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles. We are small but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colourful place.
We invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all. Let’s get one thing straight – you’re not coming here to just sell soap, or cleaning products. (Though that will happen, trust us). You’re joining People Against Dirty to move the hearts and souls and minds of others all over the world that see the world differently. We think about cleaning as an act of creative expression, a gesture of rebellion, and, yes, an escape from the normal. We take cleaning seriously – but not ourselves.
After a great journey so far, we are excited to continue our adventure in Hamburg; building a team and culture that we continue to be proud of.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing a winning brand experience activation strategy to build and accelerate Ecover’s growth in DACH. As we see the world differently, we also do things differently, so expert brand building skills, creativity + communication skills with a challenger mindset approach is the winning combination we are looking for!
Our two brands are committed to inspiring generations of happy, healthy homes by making non-toxic products that work – for you and the planet. That’s why our work environment is creative, brand-savvy, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solutions-focused, irreverent but disciplined, team-oriented and fun. Curious? Keep reading.
What you'll do:
- Bring your personality to the PAD team. You’ll throw yourself into office life and build great relationships with you team mates.
- Become a passionate PADvocate – living and breathing the PAD values in how you work and how you treat others
- Be the #1 ecover brand ‘champion’ – telling stories, bringing plans to life + creating buzz for colleagues, customers and consumers!
- Create and implement annual ecover brand plans aligned behind strategic ‘big rocks’ and budget guidelines. Collaborate with Regional EU Brand Experience, Sales & Category Managers to ensure our EU strategy is activated amazingly in our DACH markets
- Make recommendations on how best to spend brand budget for optimal results vs objectives. Track spend and measure success whilst sharing learnings + best practices
- Adapt Brand Experience & NPD Toolkits from Regional BE team (PR, digital, influencer, etc) to create + implement fantastic DACH plans
- Partner with agencies on the development of social media, ATL, PR + influencer plans. Use the Regional Guidelines & Toolkits as your starting point and use the experts in our EU team to make your plans better than you can make them on your own
- Develop in-store & .com activations to amplify innovation launches/limited editions/core range in the shopper environment…turbo charge them through owned, earned and paid channels. Maximise reach, engagement, and get best bang for buck (ROI)
- Define clear + measurable KPI’s for each piece of activity, track performance, share learnings (the good & the bad) + recommendations for future spend/creative focus
- Partner with Sales KAMs + wider business and communicate updated plans regularly. Ask for feedback. Respond to opportunities + challenges to get best possible results. Present brand plans to customers + collaborate with KAMs to understand customer strategy, requirements, challenges, opportunities
- Partner with Category Managers + KAMs to ensure best possible alignment between retailer Range Reviews, in-store feature & display, Ecover brand activations (in + out of store) and NPD launches
- Take lead internally on any DACH specific initiatives, launches + plans. Own + drive the project timeline. Ensure KAMs + Customers are engaged. Troubleshoot any issues as a team
What you'll bring:
- You’ll be an entrepreneurial, creative, self-starting, flexible and results-driven marketer with a passion for activating disruptive brand plans in market
- You will love an open and collaborative working style + will be a true a team player
- You’ll wow us with great presenting skills + a passion for bringing brands to life for others
- You have built-in passion for working on our small, characterful, fast growing challenger brand!
- Proactivity is your middle name; you will show leadership on anything brand experience related
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail + will be a passionate owner of how the brand is represented anywhere that people may see or interact with it. You’ll strive for a consistently amazing look, feel + messaging. You show a pioneering mindset towards how we do things at PAD and how to keep it beautifully different on ecover.
What we're looking for:
- You’ll have ‘the smarts’ & the flexibility to apply them to real world by being able to work / think fast
- Degree educated, 3-5 years + marketing, some 360 FMCG brand management experience
- Experience working on another challenger brand (or a brand with a challenger mindset) i.e. you are used to doing things differently from the rest of the category
- Passion or track record for working on amazing challenger brand activations, including digital +PR
- Keenness for using your creativity
- Deep engagement & understanding of the unique ecover brand positioning and tone of voice to engage internally and externally alike (think lifestyle brand, not cleaning)
- Strong project management skills + the ability to prioritise effectively
- Experience in evaluating brand activity, test + learns, + the ROIs on these
- Experience in managing brand budgets
- The willingness + ability to support + nurture less experienced team members or new PAD
The deadline has been extended for this role and is now the 20th Feb - please submit your application before midnight.
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: