Brand Editor (f/m/x)
LUSH GmbH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
Lush is a British company, founded in 1995 and an inventor, retailer and manufacturer of fresh, handmade skin care, hair care, bath and body products. Now with a global online reach, and over 900 shops in 49 countries, it’s known for changing the face, body and soul of the cosmetic industry.
As Brand Editor for our German market, you will support global key brand strategies from the latest Bath Bomb launch to Ethical Campaigns through cross-functional collaboration and implementation. With a good eye for trends and market specifics, you will develop and execute locally relevant strategies to enable and build a successful brand representation. You are in charge of brand projects and product launches, in line with our wider business requirements.
Strong leadership and mentorship skills allow you to guide the local team and build efficient workflows to support the daily business.
You’re in charge of the local content and brand strategy, curating Lush owned content for the German market and managing all aspects of local content production. You maintain a complete Overview over the Digital & Brand area of the business, staying on top of KPIs, budgets and reporting.
You will act as the link between the global business and the German market, ensuring alignment with our global brand direction and close collaboration with the wider German business.
- Implement our global brand strategy in Germany and develop a local strategy catered to the German language market
- Curate brand owned content and manage local content production (all publishing, text & image, on Lush owned channels on- & offline)
- Set objectives to measure the delivery and success of brand activities
Business overview with Brand/Digital focus
- Evaluate the market to ensure proper implementation of brand strategies. Analyze and share business relevant information with the local and global teams
- Review the impact of brand activities and publishing on the business (brand awareness and sales)
- Ensure smooth workflows and processes within the local team, adapting and staying reactive to changes and requirements to the wider business (flexibility!)
- Lead the German Brand & Digital team, Budget Management
Day to day responsibilities
- Establish a leading role in cross-functional working groups
- Build and maintain a close bond with the global business, participate in global/Euro wide projects and meetings
- Build a strong team according to what the business needs, support flexible way of working, ensuring continuous development of the local team and highlighting opportunities/needs for new recruiting, in alignment with our global HR strategy
- Set personal goals with the team, set and monitor targets and conduct regular reviews for all direct reports
- Support the team with personal and professional development
- Direct reports: Copy, Artwork, Social Media, Digital Admin
- PR & Retail
- Customer Care & Digital Fulfillment
- Finance & IT
- Global peers in Brand & Digital
Skills & Qualifications
- Content Marketing or Publishing experience beyond advertising and traditional marketing, German market trends and lifestyle
- Minimum of 2 years Leadership/managing experience
- Planning, Organizing, Project Management
- Market & Business Analysis, Strategic Thinking
- Communication & Managing Relationships
- Language skills: fluent in German and English
What we offer
- An unlimited contract and a full time position in a dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Up your game at #bathart and #zerowaste cosmetics with Lush product samples and staff discount
- A desk with the Brand and Digital team in our lovely Altbau office in Berlin-Mitte, unlimited fresh fruit from our local farmer, fairly traded coffee, sparkling water on tap and Ping Pong team-matches
As we pride ourselves on internal development, priority will be given to candidates who have an in depth knowledge of Lush coupled with the relevant experience and qualifications.
If all this sounds like you please send us your CV and covering letter, detailing why you would be a perfect fit for the role along with your current salary and expectations. All applications are directed through our UK website, please click here to submit your data.
Closing date: 6th March 2019
Lush is an Equal Opportunities Employer
LUSH GmbH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: