Student Assistant for Content Management / Social Media (16 h/week) (f/m/x)
TMG Research gGmbH
At TMG. Töpfer, Müller, Gassner - ThinkTank for Sustainability, we work to empower sustainability transformations. Together with stakeholders from science, civil society, politics, and the private sector, we develop innovative strategies for the implementation of sustainable development agendas. Our work focuses on natural resource management, agriculture, food and nutrition security, climate adaptation, and energy systems.
We are currently looking for a
Student Assistant for Content Management / Social Media (16 h/week) – f/m/x –
to support our outreach work in the projects Soil protection and rehabilitation for food security, Global Soil Week, and IKI/ Ecosystem-Based Adaptation with managing diverse websites and social media platforms (e.g.www.globalsoilweek.org).
Your tasks include:
- content management of diverse websites and social media platforms, in consultation with research colleagues, but working independently
- support in managing and content development for social media platforms
- support in layouting publications based on templates provided
Please send us your application if you have/are
- very good knowledge in Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Typo3 or/and others)
- social media experience and competence (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- good writing skills (please provide samples, e.g. from papers, blogs…); proof reading and editing skills are an asset
- you are familiar with topics related to sustainable agriculture, climate change, land management, natural resources management, food and nutrition security etc.
- very good German and English language skills (French would be an asset)
- currently enrolled in bachelor's or master’s programme
- experience with graphics and layout software is an asset (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop etc.)
- diverse tasks in an international and dynamic team
- insights into global political processes on sustainable development
- flexible working hours
The position is currently open, and the duration of contract is until August 31, 2019 (with possible extension). TMG Research gGmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications including a cover letter, CV, work portfolio (Social Media or CMS), writing examples should be submitted in one PDF document (max. 5 MB) to Ms. Anna Günther.
Please submit your application only online via the application form and refer in your application to the website the job ad was published. For further information or details on this position, please consult the website (www.tmg-thinktank.com) or contact Ms. Anna Günther via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+49 (30) 92 10 74 07 – 45) for details on the application process.
TMG Research gGmbH
EUREF Campus, Haus 7-8
Ms. Anna Günther
+49 (30) 92 10 74 07 – 45
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: