IT & Information Manager (f/m/x)
CDP is an international non-profit that drives companies and governments to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, safeguard water resources and protect forests. Voted number one climate research provider by investors and working with institutional investors with assets of US$96 trillion, we leverage investor and buyer power to motivate companies to disclose and manage their environmental impacts. Over 7,000 companies with over 50% of global market capitalization disclosed environmental data through CDP in 2018. This is in addition to the over 750 cities, states and regions who disclosed, making CDP’s platform one of the richest sources of information globally on how companies and governments are driving environmental change. CDP, formerly Carbon Disclosure Project, is a founding member of the We Mean Business Coalition. Visit http://www.cdp.net/ or follow us @CDP to find out more.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Application deadline: 15th May 2019
Earliest starting date: At the earliest availability
Due to the continuous growth of our organization we are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join CDP Europe's team.
The role includes
- Act as first point of contact for all CDP own IT infrastructure related queries, incl. VoIP phone system; IT equipment setup and maintenance, including inventory lists and process guidelines; setup of new accounts, including email addresses, distribution lists and similar;
- Coordinate closely with the GDPR external consultant and CDP staff to ensure that all data storage and processes at CDP are in line with the regulation and that all documentation is up-to-date and available for audits;
- Maintain and develop the information management system and processes for the Europe team within the global network based on existing structure and software, providing active support and training on: Office 365 SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Excel, CRM, the CDP specific Online Reporting System and other data warehouse applications and data tools;
- Maintain and support the development of the functionalities of and displayed content on the login-based website access for external stakeholders in collaboration with the central software engineering team;
- Data analysis on data sets from different stakeholder types (Corporates, Cities, States and Regions, Investors), incl. combining these data sets;
- Contribute to fulfilling the implementation of the CDP global IT roadmap in and for CDP Europe;
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have
- Proven experience in relational databases, Excel, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams;
- Proven track record in setting up and managing processes and developing audit documentation;
- Excellent accuracy, ability to analyse and describe complex IT systems and processes;
- Proven ability to analyse large and complex sets of qualitative and quantitative data;
- Skills in User Experience (UX) and user story writing;
- Confidence in working with internal and external senior stakeholders, using determination and diplomacy;
- Organized and methodical approach to plan and deliver against a varied workload, managing competing priorities under your own initiative and to strict deadlines.
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated team;
- Working with many dedicated and passionate people for a good cause;
- Competitive NGO salary and annual bonus (depending on company results);
- Company pension with Allianz;
- 30 days annual holidays;
- Monthly contribution to public transport ticket (BVG Monatskarte);
- Modern office at Sony Centre/Potsdamer Platz with free hot and cold beverages.
The successful candidate will work five days per week and must be able to work legally in Germany. This full-time role is based at our office in Berlin, Germany, and will work closely with and report to Director Finance & Administration and Head of IT Infrastructure and Support.
Interested? Interested candidates should submit their complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, references/certificates and salary expectations) in English, as a single PDF file and via email to email@example.com with “IT & Information Manager – First name Last name” in the subject line.
Before you apply We only use the information you provide to your application. For more details on how to use your information, see our applicant's privacy notice. By emailing your application, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
Please note that we only provide feedback to shortlisted candidates due to the sheer volume of applications. If you are not hearing from within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your understanding.
Frau Anna Rychlewska
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: