Public Relations / International Communications
The Passive House Institute is the leading international expert in the field of Passive House research. The independent research institute, founded in 1996 by Dr Wolfgang Feist has played an especially crucial role in the development of the Passive House concept. Our scientific work is supplemented by consulting, certification and quality assurance, organisation of technical conferences, the development of planning tools and public relations work.
Founded in 2010 by the Passive House Institute as a way to bring together Passive House stakeholders worldwide, the International Passive House Association (iPHA) is a global network of Passive House stakeholders including architects, planners, scientists, suppliers, manufacturers, contractors and property developers. iPHA acts as a bridge between the global Passive House community and the Institute’s cutting-edge research and quality assurance work. We connect a growing global network of stakeholders and see ourselves as a platform of exchange, facilitating international collaboration on energy efficiency in construction. Through awareness raising and networking as well as educational and communication activities, iPHA aims to drive uptake of the Passive House Standard worldwide (Goals and activities).
We offer varied and independent activities in the field of public relations/international communications and are looking for a communications specialist to join our growing interdisciplinary team. Your job will be to:
- Support an international network of professionals
- Maintain online communication with stakeholders worldwide and perform association-related administrative tasks
- Set up and maintain our new website
- Support PR and press material design and creation including newsletters, brochures, flyers and other marketing and information materials.
- Maintain the blog and complete copy editing tasks.
- Work on communication tasks within the framework of EU-funded projects
- Help organise events such as workshops and support our advocacy work such as at external conferences and events.
Familiarisation with the Passive House concept and basics is required for this position. As such, the successful candidate will be offered Passive House training by the Institute.
If you are interested in this position, please send your complete application to: Ms Giorgia Tzar and Ms Sabine Stillfried – Subject: Public Relations/International Communications
Passive House Institute, Rheinstraße 44/46, 64283 Darmstadt, Germany
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office and social media applications
- Have experience setting up and maintaining websites
- Have experience in PR and Communication tasks such as the creation of press materials and event planning.
- Interest in energy efficiency and sustainability
Ideally you will also:
- Be proficient in German
- Have a general knowledge of Passive House/energy efficiency concepts
- Have experience in energy efficiency or construction
- Have experience applying for and working on EU projects.
06151 / 826.99 -36
06151 / 826.99 -11
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: