Federal Volunteer Service or Internship at ProVeg Incubator (m/f/d)
The ProVeg Incubator is Germany's first start-up incubator focused on helping promising animal-free food start-ups grow and thrive. We are looking for a talented federal volunteer or intern with an outgoing, positive and professional attitude. Together with the experienced Incubator Team you will support the community and help promising plant-based and cellular agriculture start-ups to grow successfully. Would you like to be part of the ProVeg Incubator and work proactively and creatively with the rest of the team? Then don't wait any longer and apply for the varied and exciting position and become a federal volunteer or intern at the ProVeg Incubator!
ProVeg promotes a culture in which challenges become development opportunities through constructive feedback. Changing the global food system is a huge task and we are looking for team members with innovative ideas that show foresight and provide new perspectives. Creative thinking and critical problem-solving skills are essential to achieve our goals. We believe that an organization that creates space for diverse voices is a more effective organization.
- Administer workshop and other services for the startups at the Incubator
- Carry out surveys and document metrics which measure incubator and startup performance.
- Maintain incubator channels of communication, documents, and databases.
- Support event management and administration of the incubator.
- Support the incubator team by taking on varied tasks as needed.
- Experience in a support role; great team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to new tasks quickly and easily
- Readiness to learn and gain a comprehensive understanding of the food industry
- Well organised and detail oriented
- Strong work ethics
- Care passionately about the aims of the organisation
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Interest and experience in startup sector
- Interest and experience in non-profit organizations
- Fluency in both German and English
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
030 / 290.282.5365
030 / 220.127.116.11
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: