Experienced Environmental Modeling Expert (m/f/d)
Experienced Environmental Modeling Expert - (m/f/d) (Ref. No 01-08.2019)
RIFCON GmbH is an independent scientific consulting company offering a competent and adaptable service portfolio for the registration of agrochemicals, biocides and biopesticides. Our services range from complete EU registration packages, general consultancy work to sophisticated GLP field studies and various combinations of these two elements.
We pride ourselves in offering high quality services, in full compliance with new developments in legislation, science, registration and field methods. We continuously strive to develop higher tier field options for registration procedures. Our scientists and technicians are dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality and efficiency with the aim of guaranteeing professional and cost-effective solutions.
For our E-Fate Modeling team located in Hirschberg / Germany we are looking for an environmental modeling expert (full time).
Your Tasks and responsibilities:
The candidate will be involved in various aspects of the registration process including:
- Environmental fate risk assessment (calculation of predicted concentrations in soil, groundwater, surface water…)
- Evaluation of laboratory and field studies on substance behaviour (e.g. kinetic evaluation of degradation studies to derive half-lives)
- Preparation of EU dossiers according to European and national requirements
- The registration of active ingredients, plant protection products in Europe according to Regulation 1107/2009/EC
- Close cooperation with our clients as well as with the regulatory and scientific units
- Scientific background (Geoecology, Biology, Earth and Environmental sciences or equivalent discipline)
- Knowledge of environmental fate modeling preferred (water and substance transport models, preferably FOCUS models)
- Knowledge on behaviour of chemical substances in the environment preferred (e.g. degradation kinetics, sorption isotherms)
- Knowledge of regulatory processes for product registrations in the EU would be advantageous
- Very good level of written and spoken English, additional languages would be advantageous
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team
- Attractive working environment including permanent contract and multifaceted tasks
- To work as part of knowledgeable and dedicated international team of scientists and staff
- The possibility of professional development and occupational education
- An option to widen your personal network in the area of industry, science and regulatory authorities
If you meet our requirements, please apply in English or German and send your application to
email@example.com with the Ref. No.: 01-08.2019 before 31st August 2019
(Please include a covering letter, your CV, a Letter of Reference and your salary expectation in one PDF Document).
RIFCON GmbH – Niederlassung Hirschberg – Goldbeckstr. 13 – 69493 Hirschberg
Phone: +49 6201 84528 00 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Homepage: www.rifcon.de
+49 (0)6201 / 84.528 -00
Ref. No 01-08.2019
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: