Corporate Development Analyst (f/m/x)
CDP Europe - Services gGmbH
CDP is an international non-profit that drives companies and governments to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, safeguard water resources and protect forests. Voted number one climate research provider by investors and working with institutional investors with assets of US$96 trillion, we leverage investor and buyer power to motivate companies to disclose and manage their environmental impacts. Over 7,000 companies with over 50% of global market capitalization disclosed environmental data through CDP in 2018.
This is in addition to the over 750 cities, states and regions who disclosed, making CDP’s platform one of the richest sources of information globally on how companies and governments are driving environmental change. CDP, formerly Carbon Disclosure Project, is a founding member of the We Mean Business Coalition.
Visit http://www.cdp.net/ or follow us @CDP to find out more.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join CDP’s Corporate Development team as Corporate Development Analyst (f/m/x). This position is an exciting opportunity to apply technical, analytical and product development skills in the context of an environmental NGO that works with many of the world’s largest multinationals, such as Siemens, Volkswagen, and Danone, to mitigate climate change, improve water security and tackle deforestation.
The role includes:
- Enabling the work of CDP Europe’s Corporate Development Team through business intelligence and analytics: y developing tools to deliver services to corporate members and identifying opportunities to streamline processes; by maintaining and improving dashboards and other data outputs for corporate members, and enhancing customer experience; by facilitating the internal and external accessibility, usability and analysis of CDP’s data including developing and delivering bespoke data sets for corporate members
- Determine optimal data delivery methods and formats and support in the operationalization of identified requirements
- Analyse response data from CDP respondents to identify trends and work with internal stakeholders to capitalize upon findings
- Develop and maintain guidance documents and data dictionaries for CDP data sets
- Ensure thorough documentation of all work, including coordination of documents or reports
- Identifying and generating technical process efficiencies across the team
- During the corporate reporting cycle (~February to August) supporting the disclosure and reporting needs of large European companies, i.e. with regards to basic technical service and supporting Account Managers in preparation of outputs around CDP’s questionnaires and scoring methodologies
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks as required
- Are you excited to use your technical and analytical skills for creating a thriving economy that works for both people and planet?
- Would you enjoy enabling a corporate-facing team in an international non-profit organization to pursue its mission through the creation of tools for deriving maximum impact from corporate environmental data?
- Then help us make the business case for sustainability through enhancing the usability and visualization of data products for CDP’s corporate members.
The successful candidate will have:
What we offer:
- BA/BSc degree in computer science, data science, data analysis and visualization, business or relevant
- 2-3 years of work experience in a comparable role
- Strong analytical and product development skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and VBA/Macros
- Proven experience querying databases with SQL, with a strong proficiency in R and/or Python,
- Advanced knowledge of CRM systems, particularly MS Dynamics, is an advantage
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) is an advantage
- Strong interest in sustainability and environmental topics a plus
- Creative problem-solving and “can-do” attitude coupled with attention to detail and a diligent working approach
- Enjoy working with people and large corporations for a good purpose, ability to work with teams in a multinational setting
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written), other European languages are an advantage (particularly French/German)
The successful candidate will work five days per week and must be able to work legally in Germany. This full-time role is based at our office in Berlin, Germany, and will work closely with the Corporate Operations team and related roles in other teams, and report to the Associate Director Corporate Operations.
- Exciting and challenging tasks in a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated team
- Working with many dedicated and passionate people for a good cause
- Competitive NGO salary and annual bonus (depending on company results)
- 30 days annual holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension with Allianz
- Monthly contribution to public transport ticket (BVG Monatskarte)
- Modern office at WeWork (Sony Center) with free networking events, and hot and cold beverages
Interested candidates should submit their application documents (motivation letter addressed to Kate Redington, CV, references/certificates, salary expectations and earliest starting date) in English, as a single PDF and via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Corporate Development Analyst – First name Last name” in the subject line.
Before you apply, we’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicants privacy notice. By emailing us your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
Please note that we only provide feedback to shortlisted candidates due to the sheer volume of applications. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your understanding.
CDP Europe - Services gGmbH
Subject line: "Corporate Development Analyst – First name Last name"
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: