Dieses Stellenangebot als E-Mail versenden:
Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the IT-Systemadministration (m/f/d)
Do you find the administration of software and hardware exciting? Are you interested in working in the non-profit sector? Would you like to know what a fast-growing organisation looks like from the inside? Are topics such as animal welfare, sustainability, and environmental protection important to you? If so, then apply now for a federal voluntary service or an internship at ProVeg!
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Support of the IT team in all tasks that arise.
- Independent setup of laptops: install programs and change Windows 10 settings.
- Onboarding and offboarding of computer workstations.
- Support of new employees: the creation of accounts and preparation of laptops.
- Staff support.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of various devices such as printers and shredders.
- Optimising office cabling.
- Support and preparation of internal meetings, as well as ensuring that all necessary equipment is available and functioning.
- Acquisition of new IT skills and room for independent work, e.g. installation and configuration of a test server.
- Maintenance of the IT guide and translation into English.
- Support of the administration of the IT infrastructure (especially Windows).
- Hardware management and inventory.
- User administration (Active Directory, Domainfactory, Google Business).
- 1st- and 2nd-level user support in German and English.
- Taking ownership of projects.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Good knowledge of Windows client operating systems (especially Windows 10).
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (2016) and LibreOffice.
- Basic knowledge of network technology (LAN, WLAN, DHCP, VPN).
- Basic knowledge of peripherals (printers, scanners, laptops, beamers, cabling).
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2012 R2/2016, Active Directory) advantageous.
- Experience in User Help Desk/User Support advantageous.
- Knowledge of Mac OS desirable.
- Friendly and open manner.
- Problem-solving, solution-oriented approach desirable.
- Interest in familiarising yourself with server operating systems and actively participating in the setup/optimization of the office infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of English (e.g. support in English necessary).
- You identify with the goals and values of ProVeg..
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: