Dieses Stellenangebot als E-Mail versenden:
Federal Volunteer Service or Internship in the Photography & Online-Graphics department (m/f/d)
Would you like to support the spread of plant-based living? Do you prefer to work creatively and with short decision-making paths? Do you feel at home with the visual implementation of information? Are you passionate about photography and image editing? Would you like to help shape our website and many other online platforms with your work? If so, then a Federal Voluntary Service or internship with us is just the position for you!
ProVeg fosters a culture in which challenges become opportunities to learn and thrive. Because changing the global food system is a huge undertaking, we are looking for new team members who are pragmatic and professional and who are willing to step out of their comfort zone when needed. Critical problem-solving skills, team spirit, and creativity are all vital to accomplishing our ambitious goals.
- Preparation and execution of event photography.
- Taking portraits of ProVeg employees.
- Digital photo post-processing.
- Creation of creative graphics (e.g. infographics) and optimisation of our existing graphic elements.
- Helping out with ProVeg’s campaigns and visual implementation of campaign narrative.
- Ensuring compliance with the ProVeg style guides.
- Creative preparation of concepts and layouts.
- Collaborating on the graphic design of communication media..
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- High awareness of image quality and a keen eye for every detail.
- Mastery of common graphics software.
- Enthusiasm for the preparation of complex content.
- Very high demands on the quality of one's work, as well as ambition and the desire to learn more.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Enjoys teamwork.
- Reliability, responsibility and a focussed work style.
- Optional: knowledge of video skills (recording and editing)
What we offer:
Benefits of being a BFD:
- The opportunity to develop your own skills, acquire new competencies, and gain valuable experience.
- Freedom to contribute your own ideas.
- Flexibility in the structuring of employment relationships.
- Enjoy a tasty and healthy daily vegan lunch in our Berlin office.
- Continuous support and individual encouragement.
- Become part of a great team and join us on working towards a world where everyone chooses tasty and healthy food that is good for all people, animals, and the planet.
Our application procedure:
- Receipt of a monthly allowance.
- An exclusive volunteer pass, including a discount on the BVG ticket and discounts on admission to museums, cinemas, etc.
- Extensive further training opportunities in the form of seminar participation (daily and weekly seminars), which can be selected according to personal interests.
- Guarantee of social security and accident insurance.
- Ongoing support and individual encouragement from your supervisor.
- The opportunity to develop one's skills, as well as gain new competencies and valuable experience.
- Become part of a great team and help to build a better world!
If you would like to apply, please submit your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) using the application form and ensure that you answer all of the questions.
Should you be shortlisted for the job, the following steps will apply:
An online-based sample task.
An initial interview with you.
An office trial day, which will consist of undertaking a set of tasks that would be typical of the work that you would do with us. Depending on the location, this day can either take place in our office or can be done from home. In this way, we want to get to know you and your way of working even better, as well as give you the opportunity to get a good idea of the work entailed.
Subsequently, the final decision will be made (if necessary an additional final discussion may be required).
DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) Statement
ProVeg is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression. People of colour, women, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, elderly people, refugees and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Begin: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months; voluntary internships 3 months; compulsory internships up to 6 months
Please refer to greenjobs in your application.
Genthiner Str. 48
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: