Full Stack Developer (gn)
Soil & More Impacts B.V.
Driven by our vision and growing demand from the market, we at Soil & More Impacts are about to take an ambitious development step. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about our content and who will support us as
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Soil & More Impacts is a consulting firm for sustainable development in the food and agricultural industry.
Our unique consulting services and tools combine practical solutions for sustainable agriculture with digital analysis tools to prepare the food and agricultural industry for the challenges of the changing climate - including new risk requirements from the financial markets.
Our clients are mainly EU and US retailers, importers, brands and processors in the food and agricultural industry with international value chains. In the future, financial service providers such as banks, insurers and auditors will also increasingly become clients.
- Develop digital products as a suite based on a central, clouded based platform
- Program in Python
- Enrich the Soil and More products by designing, building, and maintaining APIs, services, and systems
- Work agile (scrum)
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- You may have 1-2 years of professional experience building web applications, freshly graduated students are also welcome
- You are comfortable working in different parts of the stack
- You have experience building and running production systems
- You have worked in agile projects before
- You are open towards working on many areas of the product from UI, backend to database and infrastructure (full stack development)
- Excellent language skills in English and German is nice to have
- Team player, independent worker, and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented ("getting things done")
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute your own visions and experiences to the development of Soil & More Impacts - our main capital is people
- To be part of an experienced, ambitious, international and innovative team, which puts meaning, result orientation and impact above standards and dogmas
- The opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment, in exchange with our colleagues
- Appreciation and respect for your work
- Fresh fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Lovely working environment directly at the Fischmarkt
If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to contact our HR Manager Bianca Potapski.
We are looking forward to your application, please send it to: email@example.com.
Further information can be found at: www.soilandmore.com
Soil & More Impacts B.V.
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: