Your Superfoods GmbH
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 50, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Serve as primary accounting contact for internal office employees and external vendors.
- Carry out bookings in the day-to-day operating business of our Berlin company, including Accounts Payables, Bank Reconciliations, and Prepaid Schedules.
- Maintain weekly payment of vendors and respond to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Work with operations on inventory tracking and maintain data in the ERP system.
- Work with auditors, accountants and other external third parties.
- Generate reports and ad-hoc analyses to support the management.
- Evaluate special accounting topics and represent accounting in cross-divisional projects.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 2 years of working experience in accounting in Germany
- Knowledge of German tax and local statutory requirements
- Fluency in English and German, written and verbal
- Professional Finance qualification, preferably CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA is a plus
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 25 days vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass MembershipMonthly social events
- Hyper-growth start-up for career development
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Your Superfoods GmbH
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: