Junior Content Manager (gn) - France
Your Superfoods GmbH
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
We are Your Super
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Be part of the Content & Creative team and report directly to the Head of Content EU
- Take full ownership of the localization of the Your Super website for the French market, considering the needs of the local audience as well as SEO requirements
- Write attention-grabbing headlines, compelling longform content and sales copy for our various communication channels (website, email, organic & paid social media, display, SEM)
- Translate our marketing campaigns from English to French and tailor our messages to the local audience
- Help create and manage assets for social, search, and email marketing channels
- Track the performance of content you create and provide valuable insights to the team – you are the voice of the French market
- Work collaboratively with all other marketing functions including paid search, paid social, PR, data and design
- Match our brand voice with the needs of the French market to help grow and galvanize our online community
- You are fluent in French and know all grammar and spelling rules by heart, your writing is attention-grabbing and impeccable
- You are fluent in English (basic German is a plus, but not required)
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in the field of Content Marketing (basic SEO knowledge is a plus)
- You have first-hand experience using Content Management Systems and Google Suite and you are not afraid to learn about Email & Social Media Tools
- You are driven by analytical skills to do determine results and next steps
- You are curious and willing to learn – you actively ask questions, follow market trends, and study what other brands are doing
- You are a true team player who loves getting things done as much as having an occasional laugh with your colleagues
- You are passionate about plant-based nutrition
- Competitive pay
- BVG Transportation reimbursement
- 26 days vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass Membership
- Monthly social events
Your Superfoods GmbH
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: