Vacancy! Full time Technical project assistant (f/m/d)
Would you like to experience an exciting start-up atmosphere and support an international team to offer professional waste management solutions worldwide?
We are BlackForest Solutions - a globally active company in the field of environmental services/waste disposal with a headquarter in Berlin and project offices wherever needed, are looking for a new colleague (f/m/d) from 01. April 2021 on to support our CEO.
You should be willing to gather business experience combined with positive environmental impacts and to experience a start-up journey. Like all members of our young company, you should be able and curious to cover various topics - or be willing to learn something new. We value our flat hierarchies and flexibility.
- In short, you will watch our CEOs back and clear off his desk. We are expanding - Including an increase of staff, creation of an international company group, foundation of an international NGO and much more. You will research (technical, economical, legal), prepare decision bases, create pitches, take over communication channels and more. Daily tasks are therefore quite variable.
- Close cooperation with the CEO regarding technical requests, proposal and contract rechecks. In tight coordination with our administrative team you will also accompany internal quality procedures, key account management and more.
- You will be the coordinator between the CEO and our interdisciplinary teams (regarding workpackages and ensuring compliance with milestones, costs and quality, new clients etc.)
- You will support our CEO regarding team monitoring, staff development and capacity planning measures.
- Formalization, visualization and communication of the CEOs company vision, strategies, product/service pitches and process development approaches.
- Active tracking of project execution and business development approaches
What you should bring with you (please note that skills will be tested):
- Strong interest & knowledge in environmental matters (technologies, trends etc.)
- You should be mindful, proactive, and anticipative in your activities
- Educational background in waste management, industrial engineering or other (technical) engineering background (minimum MSc. Degree)
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- An outgoing, friendly, and assertive personality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details (!)
- Willingness to partly attend business trips with our CEO
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German (minimum B2 level) and English (minimum C1 level)
What we offer you:
- The great chance to be part of a growing, globally active, young company (without start-up attitudes). We have big plans and value real social and environmental impacts in our projects.
- You will be in tight communication with our companies leadership. Learn and support how to bootstrap an international company group, which is focused on positive social and environmental impact!
- We are only a few years old and still have a lot to do. Our core team, of which you will be a member, is growing with its tasks and should, of course, stay with us for the long term. This means more freedom, more responsibility, but also more exciting career opportunities than in traditional companies.
- Get to know our diverse network, customers, and partners from all sectors - from the Lebanese start-up to the Guatemalan waste trader to major German corporations or the Ministry of the Environment. You will meet a wide variety of people and topics on time.
- Diversified activities with insights into many areas of disposal, treatment, and recycling of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- The demand, space, and support to bring in your ideas and their realization.
- A high level of responsibility and development opportunities from day one.
- An office in Berlin-Reinickendorf, short ways and direct communication with the team, as well as the management.
- Great colleagues from all over the world!
Sounds exciting? It is!
Do you want to be part of our team? Please introduce yourself in PDF or any other suitable format with the subject “Technical project assistant” and refer to stepstone.de Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and send your application directed to the HR-department @ HR@bfgroup.org by March 15th, 2021.
Hint: Be creative and present yourself :-) Pure CV-applications will not be considered.
Short Note: We will check your documents thoroughly. This process will take some time. The application deadline for the first review is March 15th, 2021. - only then will we begin reviewing all applications received.
All applicants will then be notified of the current status of their application. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and invite you to stay connected with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.