JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.6 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 91,000 as of December 31, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For our office in Munich, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a. M., Hamburg or Stuttgart we are currently looking for you as
Senior Consultant (gn) Sustainability & ESG Consulting
Role Purpose: support delivery and deliver real estate sustainability strategy & reporting and data strategy & management projects to investors and occupiers at a corporate, portfolio and asset level.
- Collect, analyze and evaluate sustainability & ESG related data in collaboration with the JLL Sustainability team and other Business Lines with the responsible client contacts.
- Consult client on client objectives and implementation journey for strategy & reporting and data management & systems.
- Support business development of wider sustainability services.
- Project manage delivery of small projects or sub-projects.
- Deliver accurate, high quality and client-ready outputs (e.g. written and data reports).
- Manage operational project communications during project delivery.
- Support sustainability thought leadership.
- Support the professional development of the team.
- Relevant degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent work experience in environmental science/engineering, environmental economics, business administration or real estate.
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, real estate sustainability or professional services delivery.
- Excellent skills in analytical and strategic thinking.
- Extensive knowledge of real estate sustainability strategy and reporting.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Travel flexibility - based in Germany: Munich, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg or Stuttgart.
- Daily access to international markets and active exchange in the global industry network
- Collaborative and dynamic environment with the unique opportunity to be actively involved in a big change
- A competitive salary and special benefits (company pension plan, accident insurance, pme family service, job ticket, etc.)
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please understand that paper applications will not be accepted due to data protection and will thus be destroyed.
Jones Lang LaSalle SE