JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.6 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 91,000 as of December 31, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For our office in Munich, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a. M., Hamburg or Stuttgart we are currently looking for you as
Associate (gn) Sustainability & ESG Consulting
Responsible for managing and delivering real estate sustainability data strategy, implementation and ongoing management projects for investors and occupiers at a corporate, portfolio and asset level to drive reporting and portfolio planning and management.
- Manage knowledge either on JLL sustainability data management systems and processes or mandatory and voluntary reporting frameworks as they apply in Germany.
- Manage knowledge of German market either for sustainability data systems and management or for client sustainability reporting.
- Provide thought leadership on sustainability data systems and management or sustainability reporting.
- Manage client data management implementation journey.
- Manage targeting and proposals/pitches for sustainability reporting.
- Project manage team, client relationship, timeline, quality and budget to agreed targets e. g. from data strategy to data gathering to platform set-up to ongoing data management.
- Support the professional development of the team.
- Relevant degree (Bachelor / Master) or equivalent work experience in data management or environmental science/engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, real estate sustainability or professional services delivery.
- Excellent skills in data management, strategic and analytical thinking, project management.
- Either excellent knowledge of real estate sustainability data management and reporting or real estate sustainability strategy for investors and occupiers regarding wide range of voluntary and mandatory ESG reporting.
- Fluent German and English.
- Travel flexibility - based in Germany: Munich, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg or Stuttgart.
- Daily access to international markets and active exchange in the global industry network.
- Collaborative and dynamic environment with the unique opportunity to be actively involved in a big change.
- A competitive salary and special benefits (company pension plan, accident insurance, pme family service, job ticket, etc.).
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter and CV), stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please understand that paper applications will not be accepted due to data protection and will thus be destroyed.
Jones Lang LaSalle SE