Retraced ist eine digitale Plattform, die Modemarken dabei unterstützen mehr Transparenz in ihre Lieferketten zu bringen. Modemarken haben mit Hilfe von retraced die Möglichkeit Lieferketten zu visualisieren, zu verifizieren und ihre Nachhaltigkeitsbemühungen zu organisieren und zu kommunizieren. Dabei werden Modemarken über die Plattform mit ihren Produzenten näher zusammengebracht, um eine höhere Effizienz durch bessere Kommunikation und Automatisierung zu ermöglichen.
Why working with us?
Do you want to revolutionize the world of fashion to make it more transparent and sustainable? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, organized but flexible startup? Do you want to work with a small, diverse, and multi-cultural team working from 5 different locations? If your answer to these three questions is yes, you are in the right place!
Who are we?
Our goal is to make transparency the standard in fashion! We believe in a world where brands, manufacturers, suppliers, and consumers can play a part in creating more honest, and socially responsible supply chains. We are retraced, a German startup focused on building THE suppy chain management and compliance SaaS tool for every fashion brand's needs. Founded in 2019, we are now a small, but global team located in Düsseldorf, Cyprus, United Kingdom, Manila and Mexico.
Where will you work
You will work from our Düsseldorf office with a flexible schedule and the opportunity to work from home whenever necessary. Preferably, you are living in Düsseldorf or willing to relocate there
With the first dozens of brands working with us, we are now looking for a hands-on Junior Sales Executive. You will be responsible to identify, qualify, and book discovery calls and product demos with high-potential customers from Northern Europe (UK, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands)
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, your responsibilities include among others to
- Reach out to our target customers (cold calls, reach out on fashion fairs and networking events, digital events, social media, …)
- Be the first point of contact for prospects requesting a demo, or require more information about our solutions
- Setup discovery calls and demo call with the Management, playing a central role in driving top-of-funnel sales activity. As you evolve in the company, you will progressively participate in these demo calls and take them over when our pipeline grows and you master our product
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and work on the continuous optimization of our lead qualification
- Become a master of our CRM system (Pipedrive) to provide up-to-date reporting on our sales pipeline, and extract insights that move the dial on key metrics like conversion rates and sales cycle duration.
- Very good English speaking skills with excellent written skills
- Based in Düsseldorf or willing to relocate there
- Willing to travel 20% of your time
- Organized and detailed-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Able to work independently - we are a startup where every day is different. We expect you to adapt quickly and to be efficient without too much supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills - you will be communicating a complex technical product to potential clients, therefore being able to listen to the needs of potential clients in order to position the right solution, and being effective at communicating with team members is crucial
- Result-oriented but team-player - you want to thrive and exceed your objectives, but you understand that the team and the mission always comes first
- Not afraid to pick up the phone to cold call and follow-up leads
- Tech friendly, you are at ease with Slack, Google Drive, and project management tools like Notions
- Native English speaker + Additional language is a plus native English speaker is a plus.
- Network and experience in the fashion industry are a plus.
- Experience in a sales job is a plus.
- Meaningful work in a growing company
- A strong team spirit and integrity
- A high degree of autonomy and opportunity to have an impact within our flat hierarchy
- Great open office space centrally located in Düsseldorf. Excellent, various food options near-by
- Flexible schedule and remote work possible
- Regular team events, refreshments, fresh fruits, ...
If you are looking to build your career in an exciting technology company changing the world of fashion, we'd love to talk to you!
Please send an email to email@example.com with
- your CV in English
- a cover letter in English
- your salary range expectations
- your earliest starting date