At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste.
We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 68 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
Head of Customer Success (gn)
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and mission-driven Head of Customer Success with great people skills.
The role will take care of turning both our customers and our partners (independent stores and Key Accounts) into ambassadors, building an engaging and valued brand that encourages more sustainable behaviour.
You will coach and inspire a team of 20 Waste Warriors (and more to come) and report to the Country Manager in Germany. The role will be part of an international excellence forum where best practices and learnings are shared across borders between Heads of Success in other Too Good To Go countries.
- You are responsible for building and growing a stellar Success team (Customer Care + Partner Management). You work very closely with the two team-leads (Customer Care and Partner Management).
- You know how to train and motivate a team to achieve top performance objectives together.
- You use data to understand our users and partners in order to improve outcomes and impact.
- You collaborate closely with other teams to spot obstacles early on, enhancing efficiency and customer experience.
- You encourage, inspire and empower stores and users towards a more sustainable behaviour to help us grow our mission.
- You are experienced in building and guiding a Success team, ideally in a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- Full professional proficiency in German (C2) and English (C1)
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You think meticulously and are solution-oriented, with proven project management skills.
- You are process-focused, continuously documenting and improving processes, sharing learnings with the global team.
- You are a first-class communicator and empowering leader. You are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to work at their absolute best.
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you know how to coach people to success.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves – but you also think about the longer-term business implications and requirements.
- You are highly organized and can build structures and processes that meet business needs.
- You thrive in a job that moves quickly and are comfortable with change.
- Working somewhere where you can have a social and environmental impact is one of your absolute dreams. Sustainability is a great passion of yours and something that shines through in your professional and personal experiences.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 950+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply:
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.