Communications ManagerIn Junior/ Intern (m/f /d)
circolution GmbH is a circular economy start-up which has developed a smart reusable packaging solution for packaged goods. We provide a complete circular service: high quality packaging, reverse logistics, cloud-based management and impact tracking. Thus, we support companies in reducing waste and achieving their sustainability goals. We have built a strong team culture around role-based work and consent decision-making. As a growing startup, we are looking for creative talents, who would like to join us fighting the waste pollution - for a sustainable world.
Current priorities on communications are as follows. Depending on your profile, we will finalize your projects together.
- Public Relations: Support organisation of powerful Media Events, drafting press releases, coordinate follow-up ensuring maximum reach. Coordinate with media teams of circolution partner companies and PR freelancers.
- Social Media: Revamp the circolution social media accounts (LinkedIn & Instagram). Revamp profiles on e.g. circular economy/ sustainability portals.
- Content: Support relaunch of the current page, creating new content incl. video and new product shots in partnership with freelancers / agencies.
- Events: Research and coordinate relevant events. Content Creation: Work with freelancers such as photographers, video makers and/ or website creators to create content or - if feasible - create (some) content yourself.
- strong background in marketing, communications and/ or media design and/ or 1 - 5 years of experience in one of the disciplines mentioned above. Examples of your work would help.
- excellent communication skills, ability to work with diverse stakeholders, multitask in a rapidly changing environment, manage one’s own time.
- strong personal commitment to leading a sustainable life, excellent team skills and initiative.
- while we are flexible on working hours and working remotely, we are building the team in Frankfurt am Main. Hence, living in the area or willingness to relocate or ability to visit regularly is a plus.fluency in spoken and written English and German.
We are building a gigacorn. This is an opportunity to join the journey early on and shape our unique mission-driven business
- work directly with strong Co-Founders to make a massive ecological impact
- grow personally through a powerful working culture and influence company development
- very flexible, innovative and creative working environment
- salary and Virtual Stock Options for full time hires
- and yes, there is a free lunch every Wednesday and quite some fun otherwise
At circolution, we are shaping the future of sustainable packaging and circular economy. #jointhecircle
- circolution GmbH
60329 Frankfurt am Main
- Maximilian Bannasch
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: