(Senior) Manager (m/f/d) - Environmental and Social Risk Management
DEG - Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH
We focus on entrepreneurial development
– and on you.
Welcome to DEG, a subsidiary of KfW. For 60 years now we have been supporting private companies that are investing in developing and emerging-market countries. Around 670 employees work for us – at our head office in Cologne and around the world at our 18 locations.
For our department Sustainability and Corporate Governance we are seeking a
(Senior) Manager (m/f/d)
Environmental and Social Risk Management
Your new area of responsibility
- environmental & social assessment of opportunities & risks in the financing of, among others, financial sector clients, private equity funds
- identify, structure and negotiate action plans to mitigate identified risks
- monitoring of a portfolio of existing projects including the implementation of agreed environmental and social action plans
- identifying, initiating and accompanying additional advisory and technical assistance measures to increase environmental and social performance
- client visits for due diligence and monitoring in the investment countries are foreseen
- collaboration on process and strategy issues, especially for financial intermediaries and contributions to the implementation of DEG's impact/climat
- engineering, social or natural science studies with an international focus
- several years of experience in similar activities, including social & environmental management in the financial sector, with companies or NGOs
- good knowledge of environmental, social & development policy fundamentals; experience with international environmental and social standards (especially IFC Performance Standards)
- experience abroad, preferably in developing countries
- very good English language skills and desirably good knowledge of German, Spanish and / or French
- customer orientation, communication skills, negotiation skills, risk awareness
We offer market-conform remuneration including capital-forming payment. Furthermore, you will enjoy numerous fringe benefits such as flexible and mobile working time models, company pension scheme, job ticket, health management and our company restaurant.
Come and join us in an exciting scope of duties. Become a part of DEG and our unique development-political mandate and sense of community. We are looking forward to meeting you.
- DEG - Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: