Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Zoe Institute for future-fit economies
ZOE, the Institute for Future-fit Economies, is an independent think & do tank based in Cologne founded in 2017. We are dedicated to policy-oriented research and evidence-driven advocacy for a future-fit economy. At the interface of politics, research, and civil society in the EU, we develop impulses for an economy that enables people to live well within planetary boundaries. We are a small but rapidly growing team that values an appreciative atmosphere and good communication. Further, we offer:
- A motivating working environment in a small think & do tank that has made it to the top of EU politics in a short space of time
- A strategic, agile, value and purpose-oriented working style
- Flexibility of working time and place, supporting a healthy work-life-balance
- A dynamic organization that is in the exciting phase of scaling up its activities
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our team and the organisation in day-to-day operations. You will work closely with ZOE’s Directors and Business administration team, overseeing a variety of processes. You will work in collaboration with our Operations team colleagues on a variety of exciting and challenging tasks, including:
- Diary management for ZOE’s Directors, including arranging on- and offline meetings, and coordinating with both external stakeholder and internal team members accordingly
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external partners
- Managing information flow between teams and information coming to the organisation in a timely and accurate manner
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Supporting our Office Manager and Operations team with operational tasks such as supporting recruitment processes, organizing and maintaining the office filing system, supporting external events, etc.
We are looking for people that share our core principles: value orientation, sustainability, agility, self-responsibility, and flat hierarchies. Your profile would include the following skills, background, and knowledge. Your profile:
- At least two years of professional experience as a Secretary, Executive Assistant or Office Manager
- A university degree, or at least 2 years of another form of relevant education and training
- Confident handling MS Office and other online communication and collaboration platforms
- Distinct eye for detail whilst overseeing various processes, and high ability to multi-task
- Good written as well as oral communication skills for internal and external exchange
- Working fluency in English and German, both written and spoken.
The weekly workload is 30-40 hours whereby working hours can be arranged flexibly. The position should start as soon as possible, but at the latest by the 1st of February. We wish for a regular presence in Cologne, however, we support a hybrid work environment. Candidates should be willing to travel/commute at minimum once per month to our office in Cologne. Pay is informed by the public sector collective agreement of the Länder. The gross wage will be €2,500-€3,500 per month, depending on the competencies and experience and calculated pro rata. The contract will be for one year initially, however, the position is intended to contribute to the long-term development of the organisation. For this reason, we aim for a longer-term fit.
We are aware that in our society members of the most marginalised groups are excluded and disadvantaged. We are therefore committed to helping improve this situation through our work for socially just development and by creating a diverse workplace. To do this, we strongly encourage applications from people who are members of marginalised groups -non-white people, working-class people, women, and members of the LGBTQ community, among others.
- Zoe Institute for future-fit economies
- Jacqueline Mucha
- (Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: