Dietary Safety / Consumer Safety Expert (m/f/n) - Ref. No 02-02.2019
RIFCON GmbH is an independent scientific consulting company offering a competent and adaptable service portfolio for the registration of agrochemicals, biocides and biopesticides. Our services range from complete EU registration packages, general consultancy work to sophisticated GLP field studies and various combinations of these elements.
We pride ourselves in offering high quality services, in full compliance with new developments in legislation, science, product registration and field methods. We continuously strive to develop higher tier field options for registration procedures. Our scientists and technicians are dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality and efficiency with the aim of guaranteeing professional and cost-effective solutions.
For our Consumer Safety team located in Hirschberg / Germany we are looking for a scientist in full-time.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
The candidate will be involved in various aspects of registration activities for plant protection products under Regulation 1107/2009/EC including:
- The registration of active ingredients, plant protection products in Europe according to Regulation 1107/2009/EC
- Preparation of EU dossiers according to current EU regulations and national requirements
- Preparation of MRL dossiers and import tolerance petitions
- Processing and evaluation of scientific data according to registration requirements
- Calculation of risk assessments for consumers according to EU requirements
- Data gap analysis
- Study monitoring
- Communication with clients and authorities
- Scientific background (food chemist, chemist or equivalent discipline)
- Knowledge of regulatory processes for product registrations in the EU would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team
- Attractive working environment including indefinite contract and multifaceted tasks
- Dedicated team of international and young scientists
- Possibility of professional development and occupational education
If you meet our requirements please apply in English or German and send us your application to email@example.com with the Ref. No 02-02.2019 before 26 th March 2019 (Cover Letter, CV and Letter of Reference in one PDF-Document).
+49 6201 84528 00
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: