Freelance Auditor (f/m/x) in sustainable aquaculture
Ecocert IMOswiss AG
Ecocert IMOswiss AG is a leading provider of international certification services according to organic, environmental and social standards. The company was founded over 25 years ago in Switzerland as a certification body for organic products, and verifies today the compliance against various standards in the sectors of agriculture, aquaculture & fisheries, forestry & timber, social responsibility & fair trade. As part of the ECOCERT Group, our customers benefit from a large international network of 30 subsidiaries and operations in more than 110 countries as well as a strong commitment to the organic movement and environmental protection.
Ecocert IMO has a professional team monitoring and verifying the production (aquaculture) and chain of custody (processing, trading) of seafood according to a number of diverse standards: MSC COC, AquaGAP, Naturland and Whole Foods Market. Thanks to the international network Ecocert IMO offers its expertise in quality management worldwide.
To support our team, we are looking for a
in line with the following job
- International auditing
- Project coordination and management
- Project evaluation (audit report) and certification
- Other activities / responsibilities depending on interest
- University degree in aquaculture / marine biology or similar
- Proven Qualified as Auditor for: MSC ASC CoC Default, CFO. Preferable also qualified for MSC ASC CoC Group
- Min. 3 MSC ASC CoC audits performed in the last 18 months
- willingness to travel within Europe, necessity to be able to travel within the European Union without applying for an Visa
- passed Current MSC Online Training
- Experience in project management desirable
- Knowledge of seafood labels and standards (EU, Naturland organic, Bio Suisse, MSC CoC, etc.)
- Good writing/documentation skills
- Good working skills (efficient, structured, ability to work independently and to meet deadlines)
- Good knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and all standard computer applications
- Experience & interest in client interaction (service provider); good social skills
- Languages: English fluent. German, French and Spanish will be an advantage.
This position offers good insights into an international certification body and the implementation of quality standards. The volume of work is flexible, the position is starting as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, references and salary/fee requirement, preferably in English and German), to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact Ms Julia Zachenbacher, Phone: +49 (0) 7531-9429-280.
Ecocert IMOswiss AG
Frau Julia Zachenbacher
07531 / 94.29.280
(Ursprünglich) veröffentlicht am: