Research Assistant, Project Assistant for any development or humanitarian organization, Data Collector, Documentation or Report writer, Admin Assistant
I am currently studying in Maters Program on Political Economy of European Integration. I am searching for a job in research area related to social science, I have a good experience as a research assistant. I am also interested to work in development sector/ humanitarian sector as an assistant of any project/program.
I have completed my post graduation in Political Science and now I am doing my double masters in Political Economy in HWR.
I have worked as Temporary Staff (Volunteer) for Oxfam in Bangladesh, Dhaka (Bangladesh)
My major responsibilities were:
- Documentation on Urban Crisis (Urban and Rural Development Team)
- Data Collation 'Violence against Women' (Women and Gender Leadership Team)
- Preparing Research Template on 'Creating Space'
- Report Writing for the media coverage Work on the documentation of Child & Gender-based violence (Creating Space)
I have worked in a renowned research organization 'Refugee and Migratory Movements Research Unit' as a Research Assistant. My areas of work were:
- Data Collection
- Data Entry
- Data Management
- Liaise with Local Government body
- Field Supervision
I have worked in another research organization 'Global Research and Marketing- GRM'. My responsibilities were:
- Interview Moderation (in-depth & FGD)
- Data Analysis
Schöning straße 4,
13349 Berlin (Germany)
Wenn Sie auf dieses Stellengesuch antworten möchten...